Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sorry I haven't been on alot

Go down 
+2
OU
MMAEYES
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Sorry I haven't been on alot Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Been super busy with this videogame store working long hours I haven't even been to train in a couple months now, I'm about to just pick a fight with some random dude just to get some aggression out lol. The good news is I'm selling a shit ton of videogames the bad news is I work 12 hour days 6 days a week and can't hire anymore help yet. But you gotta do what needs to be done right.

Anyways I got some time here and there were things slow down, now that we've got the store the way we want that I can get on the board and say whats up. And I plan on being on for the chat for the fights this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:26 pm

No apologies needed brother I just missed you.

Congratulations with the store Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks Ali!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Video game store? Sounds fucking sweet. How can I order?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:33 pm

No apology needed brother. Family comes first and this is great news for your family. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

From seeing the hours my boss works in his business I completely understand how swamped you'll be.

But still working in a video game store kicks ass !!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:36 pm

I give you money, you give me game. Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:10 pm

http://playntradelondon.com/

click on shop homie!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh don't get me wrong I get all the new hottness right when it comes out it is sweet but when you get one day off and it's usually spend mowing the yard and doing other house shit you end up with a pile of new sweet games that just end up waiting for you to have time to play them. If my games could talk they'd all be pissed at me lol.

I've already told myself I will bring home no more games no matter how sweet untill I finish witcher 2 and prototype 2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:23 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

click on shop homie!
I'll gladly support small business and people going after something they enjoy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:27 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

click on shop homie!
holy shit, that's yours? Damn son. That's real nice.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Thanks OU and thanks to all the NP homies for not forgetting about a honky lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:32 pm

So is that just part of chain? For some reason I can't see anything when I go to "find a store". I need to make sure the money goes to your store.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:52 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

click on shop homie!
holy shit, that's yours? Damn son. That's real nice.

Well I wish I could say it's all mine, my brother and I run the store but it's actually owed by my parents. If you remember we used to have a trucking business but after a real big score when we moved an entire afb for the government we decided to go with something new that we all loved. Something me and my bro could actually see ourselves doing for our future, I'm not just doing something that I was taught and groomed to do I'm working with stuff I already know and love.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:57 pm

OU wrote:
So is that just part of chain? For some reason I can't see anything when I go to "find a store". I need to make sure the money goes to your store.

Yeah its a chain so what I was told is you could just order from us, if you can't I'm gonna be making some phone calls
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:42 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:

Yeah its a chain so what I was told is you could just order from us, if you can't I'm gonna be making some phone calls
Just want to be sure before I buy anything. When you go to "shop" it looks like it goes from the London site to the main site. Maybe I need to create a login to buy specifically from your store? I can go to "find a store" and find your store and it takes me back to your site. But again if you click "shop" it takes you away.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Let me make sure for ya, I'll get back to you. Cause I want your transaction to be with my store too of course.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:16 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Let me make sure for ya, I'll get back to you. Cause I want your transaction to be with my store too of course.
We could always go old school. I send money in the mail, you mail back the product.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
We could always go old school. I send money in the mail, you mail back the product.

If I can't get these people at the main building to call me back to figure that stuff out we might have to go old school.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:48 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

If I can't get these people at the main building to call me back to figure that stuff out we might have to go old school.
I'm down for that. I'll have to browse around the main site and see what you guys got. I'm not in a rush anyways. I have almost bought some old school consoles and games before but didn't pull the trigger. But if it goes toward helping out good people and I got the extra cash(I do right now) then I'm down to pull the trigger on a few things. You got old school consoles like SEGA or Super Nintendo?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:03 pm

hey man congrats on the opening, hard work will pay off i guarantee it! keep it up, good to hear from ya in the meantime!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:23 pm

Good to hear from ya buddy, ya I worked a 8 to 8 for a solid year so I know how much 12 hour workdays suck, in this economy any money is worth it though, keep it up and get on when ya cqn
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

You were gone?

jp
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:13 am

killerofchicken wrote:
hey man congrats on the opening, hard work will pay off i guarantee it! keep it up, good to hear from ya in the meantime!

Thanks Killer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been on alot   Sorry I haven't been on alot Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been on alot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next