Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage Empty
PostSubject: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Quote :
"God only expects man and woman to be together and to be legally married, only if they so are in love with each other.

"It should not be of the same sex so as to adulterate the altar of matrimony, like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah of Old."

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage Manny-campaign-630
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:04 pm

ok, now Manny will sing karaoke, up first, "Do you believe in love"
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:10 pm

What's pretty boys views on gay marriage?

i don't know why this is the huge topic. Obama seems to find a way every week to divert the attention from his record and the state of the country to dogs, women, and queers. Wonder what it will be next week.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Opinion = changed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:22 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
What's pretty boys views on gay marriage?

i don't know why this is the huge topic. Obama seems to find a way every week to divert the attention from his record and the state of the country to dogs, women, and queers. Wonder what it will be next week.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:24 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:26 pm

I have a feeling 50Cent is the one now rubbing down those muscles.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:28 pm

some reports are saying Pacquio said "gays should be put to death"

http://sports.inquirer.net/43921/pacquiao-faces-new-foes-gays-lesbians
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Also, Nike is already being blasted and LGBT is organizing a drop Pacquiao campaign, Nike had a 100% rating last year in being gay friendly (however the hell they judge that) so this could get ugly for Pac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Manny's stance doesn't surprise me given his religeon and the background he was raised in, huge PR fuck up though.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:33 pm

and you support them organizing such campaign bird?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:36 pm

I wonder if Ward has the same strict views, or are Christians more in touch ?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:51 pm

I doubt many black christians are waving the rainbow flag
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Ali wrote:
Manny's stance doesn't surprise me given his religeon and the background he was raised in, huge PR fuck up though.

its a huge PR fuck up and it shows what a hypocrite he is, everyone knows he cheats on his wife, its an open secret.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
and you support them organizing such campaign bird?

no I just think it more or less shows what a huge mistake this was for Pac to even insert himself into this discussion, because when companies lose money, they don't keep you around.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:04 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

josh would say so otherwise!!!

i kiiid i kiid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:

its a huge PR fuck up and it shows what a hypocrite he is, everyone knows he cheats on his wife, its an open secret.

How is that being a hypocrite? do you even know what the word means?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:13 am

freakzilla wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:

How is that being a hypocrite? do you even know what the word means?

saying people can't get married because of scripture while CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE

you don't see the hypocrisy in that? If you are an ever god loving man, wouldn't cheating on your spouse kind of break that whole sacred marriage thing that gay people don't have the right to participate in?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:16 am

so freak you don't see how someone saying gays can't get married for the religious sanctity of marriage, while cheating on his wife to the extent that Phillipine newspapers even rat him out, ya Manny should be a marital judge.

You don't see the hypocrisy or do you just not want to because you like Manny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:42 am

I've never liked Manny, I'm a FMJ fan. I'm not going to accuse someone of cheating until there is positive proof and not just hearsay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:22 am

killerofchicken wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

josh would say so otherwise!!!

i kiiid i kiid

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:34 am

Quote :
Floyd Mayweather
I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:56 am

Looks like they are doing a double turn. FMJ is going to be the face and Manny the heel now.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:21 pm

hey freak, you don't think Jinkee turning down Pac to renew wedding vows mixed with the long standing rumors that he cheats means something?

Kriegel says Manny wanted to surprise his wife with a ceremony at the Mandalay Bay last weekend to renew their wedding vows. Jinkee reportedly refused citing Manny’s alleged affairs. She reportedly would not do the ceremony unless Manny fired his agent.

http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/manny-pacquiao-wife-renew-wedding-vows/99235
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:23 pm

here ya go freak another Phillipine article basically acknowledging Pac's love child .

MANILA, Philippines - Jinkee, wife of boxing champion Manny Pacquiao, said that she is lucky not to be the "other woman."

“Suwerte ko (I’m lucky that) I’m the original, not the other woman,” Jinkee told Philboxing.com as her reaction over the latest controversy saying that Pacquiao had an affair with another woman. Media reports showed the boxer had attended the baptismal of his alleged love child

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/10/21/11/jinkee-proud-not-be-other-woman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage Empty

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next