Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds Empty
PostSubject: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

Weeping four-year-old girl accused of carrying a GUN by TSA officers after she hugged her grandmother while passing through security

The girl was accused of having a gun and declared a 'high security threat', while agents threatened to shut down the whole airport if she could not be calmed down.

Ms Brademeyer wrote: 'It was implied, several times, that my mother, in their brief two-second embrace, had passed a handgun to my daughter.'

An officer repeatedly said she had 'seen a gun in a teddy bear' in the past, in an apparent attempt to justify the situation.
Ms Brademeyer continued: 'The TSO loomed over my daughter, with an angry grimace on her face, and ordered her to stop crying.
'When my scared child could not do so, two TSOs called for backup saying, "The suspect is not cooperating." The suspect, of course, being a frightened child. They treated my daughter no better than if she had been a terrorist.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2134280/Weeping-year-old-girl-accused-carrying-GUN-TSA-officers-hugged-grandmother-passing-security.html#ixzz1sxAVHmrN
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:38 pm

lol you are like a month late to this discussion.

Look up the other TSA thread and see my arguments for why airport security is a good thing. Dont feel like rehashing a 6 page thread all over again
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 pm

I saw it.

Another story today about the TSA taking a bribe to let drugs go through the airport. Security is good. The TSA is a joke full of retards. They're keeping no one safe.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

The F.B.I. illegally wire tapped Martin Luther King

I think there are biggesr federal injustices to worry about than airport security (WHICH IS NEEDED)
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
The F.B.I. illegally wire tapped Martin Luther King

I think there are biggesr federal injustices to worry about than airport security (WHICH IS NEEDED)

I am not saying airport security isn't needed. Learn to read. The TSA is the big group of fuck ups who shouldn't be given an ounce of power.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

The FBI illegally wiretapped MLKJ who has been dead longer than anyone here has been alive. The TSA is part of the problem now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The FBI illegally wiretapped MLKJ who has been dead longer than anyone here has been alive. The TSA is part of the problem now.

I feel sick agreeing with you.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Well we broke up a new plot to blow up a US bound plane with new explosive material .
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Sounds like Yemenis were able to get a new explosive material similar to Al Rasi underwear bomb before it go out of the country
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds   TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds Empty

Back to top Go down

TSA... keeping us safe from 4 year olds
Page 1 of 1