Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fast & Furious 6

Go down 
+4
timthebim
GDPofDRC
SOKO
killerofchicken
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

This franchise is one of those rare cases where each movie gets better.

Carano vs. Rodriguez.........fap fap fap
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 am

i was certain this was a coded thread that pertained some sort of ninja secret, alas I am amazed there are 2 pages about this show
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
i was certain this was a coded thread that pertained some sort of ninja secret, alas I am amazed there are 2 pages about this show

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:57 pm

I hope the entire set is bombed with no survivors. They deserve it for milking this shit.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:00 pm

OU wrote:
I hope the entire set is bombed with no survivors. They deserve it for milking this shit.

First of all know your role jabroni and shut your mouth !!! Second of all what in the blue hell is wrong with you ?? you want to blow up Michelle Rodriguez/Gina Carano ??? and I am not talking about blowing up in the Qaugmire way with your strudel sauce. But !!! worst of all you want to blow up the peoples champion ??? the most electrifying man in sports/movie entertainment, you sir should be ashamed and deserved my timberland boots shoved sideways up your candyass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

First of all know your role jabroni and shut your mouth !!! Second of all what in the blue hell is wrong with you ?? you want to blow up Michelle Rodriguez/Gina Carano ??? and I am not talking about blowing up in the Qaugmire way with your strudel sauce. But !!! worst of all you want to blow up the peoples champion ??? the most electrifying man in sports/movie entertainment, you sir should be ashamed and deserved my timberland boots shoved sideways up your candyass.
They must live with their choices. Don't get in bed with the devil, that's the moral of the story. F&F 6? Something about that should be illegal and punishable by death.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:08 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

They must live with their choices. Don't get in bed with the devil, that's the moral of the story. F&F 6? Something about that should be illegal and punishable by death.

Blame the millions.........and millions of The Rock's fans for going to see Fast Five.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:55 am

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:32 am

This thread belongs in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

3/5 from Empire.
Quote :
No film that includes a Vin Diesel flying headbutt could remotely be called a write-off, and Furious 6, like its predecessors, is a big screen no-brainer that’s objectively terrible but undeniably pleasurable. A reversal from Fast 5, it’s still a gear above all the other sequels. And an end-credits teaser promises much for the future...
http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=137810

And Total Film also gives it 3/5
Quote :
Another silly but sturdy instalment that’s as well-oiled as The Rock’s muscles. If the ‘Letty in London’ story doesn’t exactly have that new-car smell, this is still the fastest soap opera on wheels.
http://www.totalfilm.com/reviews/cinema/fast-furious-6

Variety's review
Quote :
That increasingly rare Hollywood franchise in which the heroes sport street clothes instead of spandex, Universal’s “Fast and Furious” shifts into sixth gear with few evident signs of engine wear. Mounted on an even larger scale than 2011’s epic (and massively profitable) “Fast Five,” this series swan song for helmer Justin Lin (on board since 2006’s “Tokyo Drift”) ups its own ante on balletic vehicular mayhem and international intrigue, while mending some loose narrative ends and unfurling others. Faithful fans and passersby alike should be more than pleased by this superior piece of classical action craftsmanship, which looks to meet or exceed its predecessor’s nitrous-boosted $626 million global take.
http://variety.com/2013/film/reviews/fast-furious-6-review-1200479083/
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 12:54 pm

IGN give it 8/10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:00 pm

OU wrote:
This thread belongs in the trash.

QFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast & Furious 6    Fast & Furious 6  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast & Furious 6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2