Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It has all been a scam

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
OU
Wolfgangsta
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

It has all been a scam  Empty
PostSubject: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

This entire Treyvon Martin case since the beginning has been a concerted effort to drive wedges in between the races in this country.

It has all been a scam  Ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain

Where the fuck was this a month ago? This whole thing is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:24 pm

I don't know how you can say that. You obviously haven't read up on the facts. You seriously need to read this right here before you go off on some dumb shit.
http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2012/03/travon-martin-and-george-zimmerman.html
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Whatever the circumstances of the case are doesn't change the fact evidence has been withheld from the public domain which would have diffused much of the anger, that the media has distorted and edited the tapes, that they've exploited both races to the point of violent anger.

What facts change this? You're missing the point. It isn't about some dumb punk thug or some asshole busy body neighborhood watch, its about the government and media driving wedges and fabricating anger.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm

BOOM goes the dynamite...

Well played.

It has all been a scam  14774283
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:40 pm

It has all been a scam  Th_take_a_bow-1287
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:46 pm

There are only 4 facts that matter in regards to the stalking, which is the premises for the subsequent charges.

1. Martin was in a public place observing the law (verified by Zimmerman)
2. Zimmerman was following Martin and caused him to flee (verified by Zimmerman)
3. Zimmerman continued to follow Martin even after he fled (verified by Zimmerman)
4. Martin had reasonable cause to fear for his safety (Evidenced by Martin's conversation with girlfriend and supported by the fact that Zimmerman had a firearm and was following Martin)

At that point Zimmerman was guilty of harassment or stalking.

The result of that criminal action whether direct or indirect was that Trayvon Martin ended up dead. This could mean that Zimmerman is guilty of criminally negligent homicide.

It does not matter what the past of the 2 people were, and even with the release of evidence on Martin which presents him as a less than stellar individual, Zimmerman's history still points to more violence than Martin's. It wouldn't matter if Trayvon Martin had just been released from a juvenile detention center where he had been incarcerated for violent gang related activity. Zimmerman would have had no way of knowing that since he didn't know anything about the person he was following, and Martin was not doing anything illegal at the time.

Whether or not media outlets or organizations are pushing an agenda doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman acted in an aggressive and illegal manner, and the eventual result of those illegal actions was the death of a minor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:56 pm

I knew it was out of control when they started calling Zimmerman a *White*-Hispanic Ameica. What a joke.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Your AV is too wide and fucking with my sig. Fix it before I have to.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 pm

OU wrote:

I hope you mean GNP.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Ninja wrote:
OU wrote:

I hope you mean GNP.
Naw I'm talking about Wolf's AV being about 4x wider then everyone else's in this thread. Which effects the layout of the entire thread.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 pm

No one is guilty.

Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch guy in a gated community. He saw a suspicious teenager. The kid fled. He had reason to assume he was fleeing for a reason. Misunderstanding. Then I believe the witnesses corroborate the idea that Martin attacked Zimmerman because he feared for his safety, Zimmerman fired back after his LIFE WAS IN DANGER. And we have a dead kid.

Since then this tragic misunderstanding has been used to divide a nation.

Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:34 pm

zimmerman was told by the cops to stop following. He didnt listen and thats a wrap. Thats my main issue.....whatever really happened god knows.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:10 pm

That is true, but it isn't legal binding instructions either. Joe Horn was also told not to go outside and smoke those two robbers in texas and he sure as fuck did and got away with it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
That is true, but it isn't legal binding instructions either. Joe Horn was also told not to go outside and smoke those two robbers in texas and he sure as fuck did and got away with it.
If they were minors it could have been different.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Those men had previous convictions and 1 of them was even going by an alias. Known criminals, one of them was even going by an alias.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 pm

No way for horn to know that. Zimmerman confronted a suspicious guy who ran off, then got attacked, and shot him. cut and dry case here and would have been from the beginning if this whole thing wasn't being used as a tool to polarize whites and blacks. Its some seriously devious shit going on.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
No way for horn to know that. Zimmerman confronted a suspicious guy who ran off, then got attacked, and shot him. cut and dry case here and would have been from the beginning if this whole thing wasn't being used as a tool to polarize whites and blacks. Its some seriously devious shit going on.
Doesn't matter too much IMO what they knew at the time. I'm talking about people's reaction looking back at it. Horn killed 2 convicted criminals that were in their 30s. If they ended up being a pair of 17 year olds that were still in High School, could have been a different situation. If you remember correctly there were groups that tried to protest against Horn. He just had his own group of supporters on his side. But if they were minors, it could have easily changed how that thing played out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Your AV is too long. 2nd warning.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:55 pm

I agree with GDP, Zimmerman should have backed off when it was clear he was getting the fuck out of there. To my knowledge there was no reason to actually want to capture Martin the goal was to get him out of the neighborhood, so if he's clearly leaving Zimmerman should have backed off and by not he created the situation. Somebody is following me with a gun while im attempting to make my way out..i might respond the same way.

However, i do agree the media coverage has been completely shameful. I think NBC already got busted for editing tapes to suit their agenda of making Zimmerman look like a monster and Martin an unsuspecting little lamb. Also, it's mighty convenient that this becomes the huge story in the midde of the republican primaries with the intent of causing a guilt trip over racism against black right when the african american president is up for re election. I remember watching MSNBC during one of the caucases but all they talked about was this, making sure to blame it on republicans and racism even though we don't know if even racism played a part. Somehow a young black male getting shot without an arrest FINALLY makes the news and becomes the biggest story in the world, so long as it's not it a slum or not another black person doing the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Whos av is too long? I know you aint talking to me OU. Listen to this guy
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 pm

The media wanted a story and stirred up a race war in FL. This was complete BS from the start.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Whos av is too long? I know you aint talking to me OU. Listen to this guy
It was too long, it bothered me. You aren't around enough to matter anyways. It effects me more then it effects you. So I did what needed to be done. Next time don't have an AV that is 3x as long as everyone elses and causing the text box to shift to the right.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Im just gonna put it back. Suck my dick dude. I donno who the fuck you think you are.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Im just gonna put it back. Suck my dick dude. I donno who the fuck you think you are.
your worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

3rd warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has all been a scam    It has all been a scam  Empty

Back to top Go down

It has all been a scam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next