Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A&M vs t.u.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Tell Sergio to get off his phone and drive

hasnt gotten in trouble since then has he? and he wasnt talking he was texting, and he doesnt drive anymore
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

hasnt gotten in trouble since then has he? and he wasnt talking he was texting, and he doesnt drive anymore

Yeah I'm sure he was just txting and didn't just get finished sipping on anything.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Yeah I'm sure he was just txting and didn't just get finished sipping on anything.

have fun tearing down a nice kid. Nebraska's great Nose Tackle hit 3 parked cars and was drinking I dont see anyone come down on him.

No laws were broken and the morons who's apartment he hit got laughed out of the court room when they got the wrong kind of lawyer for a property damage case.

glad you know how too speculate, continue doing so if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

have fun tearing down a nice kid. Nebraska's great Nose Tackle hit 3 parked cars and was drinking I dont see anyone come down on him.

No laws were broken and the morons who's apartment he hit got laughed out of the court room when they got the wrong kind of lawyer for a property damage case.

So its not against the law to run your car through someone's home? I'll remember that one next time I drive by your house. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

So its not against the law to run your car through someone's home? I'll remember that one next time I drive by your house. Laughing

Wasnt a home, didnt run through it, he crashed into side of Apartment complex and called them first thing in the morning
24 HOURS TIME PERIOD FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE TO CONTACT NO LAWS BROKEN, HAPPY TO INFORM YOU
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Wasnt a home, didnt run through it, he crashed into side of Apartment complex and called them first thing in the morning
24 HOURS TIME PERIOD FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE TO CONTACT NO LAWS BROKEN, HAPPY TO INFORM YOU

A few things

1 It was a home. It was Ashley Zapata. Thank god she wasn't in her bedroom.

2. You are a fool to believe a college student with a history of drinking and driving was 100% sober at 2am when he crashed.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:05 pm

1. you are WRONG IT WAS AN APARTMENT COMPLEX

your still my buddy, but wrong about that it was an apartment, also I was with Serg that night so i think I know a little more than you do on this matter
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
1. you are WRONG IT WAS AN APARTMENT COMPLEX

your still my buddy, but wrong about that it was an apartment, also I was with Serg that night so i think I know a little more than you do on this matter

A home does not have to mean house. A home is a place where one lives; a residence. Ashley Zapata lived in that apartment.

Anyway unless you are one being truthful and two with Sergio every minute of that night then you don't really know what went down.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm

i understand and him and I were both happy no one was home, but I was with him that whole day and night, he left the place I was at and then that happened. Promise i would not come on a site and lie for someone if i felt they were in the absolute wrong.

problem with Ashley zapata is that it became clear to the courts that she was a money grubber, and just saw dolalr signs when she heard her apartment had been hit by a possible first round selection.

I was also there when Cedric benson got maced
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:19 pm

Don't argue with Farmer, Bird, he just has a nasty case of Longhorn envy.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 pm

hahhaa got ya bigs, were gonna do it this year national title baby
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Okay I'll take your word birdy.

But no MNC. tu's run ends in on Turkey Day!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:58 pm

Noooo, I honestly have feared the Turkey game at AM as well, those bastards always scares me, makes it even harder that my step mom is an aggie Smile
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 pm

There is no possible way A&M beats Texas, no fucking way. A&M is so bad right now it's just hilarious. Texas could put in all their backups and still beat A&M...no seriously, they could. Oklahoma just beat the everliving piss out of A&M and you think they have any chance against Texas??? No.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:26 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
There is no possible way A&M beats Texas, no fucking way. A&M is so bad right now it's just hilarious. Texas could put in all their backups and still beat A&M...no seriously, they could. Oklahoma just beat the everliving piss out of A&M and you think they have any chance against Texas??? No.

You wanna play that game?

TTU beats KSU by a lot then KSU beats A&M by a lot then A&M beat TTU by a lot.

Look at last year too... TTU beats tu, tu beats OU, then OU beats TTU.

Obviously tu is going to be a huge favorite in Vegas, but guess what. They were in 06 & 07 when they were playing for the South title too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A&M vs t.u. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A&M vs t.u.   A&M vs t.u. Empty

Back to top Go down

A&M vs t.u.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: