Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How bout this Judah fight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

How bout this Judah fight? Empty
PostSubject: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Adamek on the card as well. Are either of these fights expected to be competitive?

sounds like a real nice card for a non pay channel. A sign of things to come from the new NBC sports?

I guess I'll tape this and watch the HBO(which I again than Ali for the reminder).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm

NBC so far has been getting pretty good cards from Main Events.

I've not seen much of Paris but alot fans are picking him because Judah looks to be done.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm

I dunno about done, still seems to have skills, but couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger in his last go.

Judah was a guy I was hating after the Tszyu fight, but I've grown to like him. If he wasn't a good dude then, I think he is now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

captain organic wrote:
I dunno about done, still seems to have skills, but couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger in his last go.

Judah was a guy I was hating after the Tszyu fight, but I've grown to like him. If he wasn't a good dude then, I think he is now.

Aging matures/humbles you, look at Roy Jones.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

I cant wait to see Zab. He needs a big win and this could be that win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 am

How's Judah looking ?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:51 am

Judah looked awesome and got the TKO in the 9th. Dominated the kid.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:10 pm

3 real good fights.

Jennings looked real good beating up the belarussian.

Adamek looked real good against a slimmed down but still chubby nagey who took a beating and had moments, but never enough to really threaten Adamek.

I actually think Jennings vs Adamek would be a real good fight. Both are smallish hwy's, they are active, throwing crisp combo's, though each lacks big power. Too big a step up for Jennings? I dunno, though Tomasz does cruise to victory vs guys like Aguilera he is never straight dominant. Has he a hwy KO?

Judah looked real good beating up Paris. Like the Kahn fight he still shows good hand speed, but where as he could never get off first, and had trouble pulling the trigger all night vs Kahn, he did exactly that vs Prince. Still alot of fight left in Judah.

Fairly small arena, but good energetic crowd. Much better show then the HBO card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Adamek has a couple HW KO's but they're against complete stiffs, he went the distance with Arreola and Grant.

Judah vs. Garcia makes sense IMO.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

were u familiar with the guy adamek fought last night. He was actually tough, and fairly skilled, though a chubby and yet still smallish hwy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:35 pm

captain organic wrote:
were u familiar with the guy adamek fought last night. He was actually tough, and fairly skilled, though a chubby and yet still smallish hwy.

I recall Nagy was the guy who ended Maskeav's career and got blown out by Samuel Peter.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Watched this late last night. That kid didnt belong in the same ring with Judah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout this Judah fight?   How bout this Judah fight? Empty

Back to top Go down

How bout this Judah fight?
Page 1 of 1