[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peyton Manning is now a Bronco

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:39 pm

OK we will cross swords later in private.

Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 pm

OU wrote:
OK we will cross swords later in private.

Ah yes, this is much better. Thanks man, and you're absolutely right, Peyton Manning is definitely the GOAT!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 pm

lol, i guess Manning does not care about rings. He won't win shit with Denver. Niners are still contenders and better than last season even without getting him. They bring back all the starters from the best defense, the key peices of the best special teams, and shore up the WR corps. He must really love his brother.

I also find it funny how Alex Smith gets no respect until there is a chance he might not be on the Niners anymore. Now it will be daming if the Niners lose him when everybody acted like any mutt can do his job before he talked to the east coast miami team. He'll be back though.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:13 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
lol, i guess Manning does not care about rings. He won't win shit with Denver. Niners are still contenders even without getting him. He must really love his brother.

I also find it funny how Alex Smith gets no respect until there is a chance he might no be on the Niners anymore. He'll be back though.
Yeah but now you might have to pay more $. Cause Miami is willing to pay. Also Denver has a decent squad. Playoff team with Tim Tebow. In a fairly weak division they are pretty much a lock to make the playoffs.

Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:19 pm

they are a lock to make the playoffs, but they are even more of a lock to exit the playofs before the AFC championship provided Houston, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and New England is healthy.

Miami offered Smith the same exact contract the Niners did 2 weeks ago. 3 years 24 million. DIfference is the Dolphins are a joke who became even more of a joke by dealing Marshall, and the Niners became more attractive for any QB(inless your some mudhumper who does not care about winning) by signing Manningham and Moss, as well as targeting a WR in the first rounds.

and yes...I mad..not so much because we're not going to get Manning, but he actually thought Denver was a better situation when they are not in any facet a better situation..what a joke. He just wanted the easier ride because he knew the AFC is pretty much the weak sister to the NFC now.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 pm

I could see Harbaugh and Peyton not meshing. Might be easier for Peyton to work with Fox. Maybe Denver was prepared to offer more money? Also a plus for him not playing Eli in the playoffs. I also heard people saying that Peyton's wife wasn't thrilled about moving across the country. I guess they just had twins or something.

Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

im guessing that is what it came down to. Manning wants a coach who's not going to coach and let him run the offense. Harbaugh and Roman werent just going to hand the keys to Manning. The Niners were likely offering less than the other two, the selling point was that we would easily be the favorites to win it all with him(assuming he stayed healthy) and he'll never win shit with the Broncos and Titans.

I don't mind if they have to pay Smith more money. No way Matt Flynn should be making more than him just for 2 games when Smith went 13-3, beat Drew Brees in a shootout, and took the team to the NFC championship with one OK reciever, a great tight end, and a stong running back. Pretty much, that team likely was the best team in the NFL last year consider the fashion in which they lost the NFC championship...and they'll be better this year. Harbaugh and Smith will iron it out..i have no doubts Smith 100% wants to be with the 49ers.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:35 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
im guessing that is what it came down to. Manning wants a coach who's not going to coach and let him run the offense. Harbaugh and Roman werent just going to hand the keys to Manning. The Niners were likely offering less than the other two, the selling point was that we would easily be the favorites to win it all with him(assuming he stayed healthy) and he'll never win shit with the Broncos and Titans.

I don't mind if they have to pay Smith more money. No way Matt Flynn should be making more than him just for 2 games when Smith went 13-3, beat Drew Brees in a shootout, and took the team to the NFC championship with one OK reciever, a great tight end, and a stong running back.
Those would be the logical reasons for the two not coming together. But we both know it was Mrs.Manning making the decisions. That's the real person these teams should have been flying out and trying to sweet talk.

Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

then i'm surprised Mrs. Manning didnt choose Tennesse...they were ready to make him mayor if he signed. But of course, i don't think it's certain they would even be a playoff team with manning. Atleast Denver will win 11-12 games.

and lol at the odds makers putting Denver at 8-1..the same as the Niners.

Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
then i'm surprised Mrs. Manning didnt choose Tennesse...they were ready to make him mayor if he signed. But of course, i don't think it's certain they would even be a playoff team with manning. Atleast Denver will win 11-12 games.

I'm with you about the odds makers. When I heard Denver was 8-1 I literally lol'd. They'll make the playoffs and probably follow that with a first round exit. It's not as if Peyton made the super bowl regularly as a Colt. He's the closest to it, but one player does not make a team.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 am

Bigs03 wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

I'm with you about the odds makers. When I heard Denver was 8-1 I literally lol'd. They'll make the playoffs and probably follow that with a first round exit. It's not as if Peyton made the super bowl regularly as a Colt. He's the closest to it, but one player does not make a team.

They got out of the first round with Tebow. The AFC is weak. They have a legit chance to make a run until they run into Houston.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

OU wrote:
I could see Harbaugh and Peyton not meshing. Might be easier for Peyton to work with Fox. Maybe Denver was prepared to offer more money? Also a plus for him not playing Eli in the playoffs. I also heard people saying that Peyton's wife wasn't thrilled about moving across the country. I guess they just had twins or something.

I think everything you said, added with John Elway in the front office, just saying having Peyton, Archi and John Elway all in one room discussing a team, thats pretty scary.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning is now a Bronco   Peyton Manning is now a Bronco - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning is now a Bronco
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: