Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack Empty
PostSubject: Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack   Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=50794#ixzz1pZTAJf6Z
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Former world champion Frank Bruno has revealed he was the victim of a savage assault in 2010 when a man approached him in the street and headbutted him in the face for no reason.

The incident occurred in broad daylight while he was enjoying a day out with his grown-up daughter in Milton Keynes, England.

Bruno was left blind in one eye, but doctors managed to restore his sight after three months of treatment.

During an appearance on Piers Morgan's Life Stories, the veteran sportsman reveals he doesn't feel bitter about the incident, even though the culprit was never brought to justice.

He says: "I try to get on with my life and not bother anyone at all but sometimes people bother me. I'm not looking for sympathy but people take liberties. At the time I had to swallow and let it go.

"I'm sure my computer could find his face and point him out but what am I going to gain out of it? It was only an eye.

"We are living in a world today where things like that happen, you dust yourself down and get on with it. There are some people who are a little bit more cuckoo (crazy) than others."
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack   Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 pm

damn tarts sad I didn not know that happened to him, he has ahd a lot of mental problems over the years so hope he can stay safe and live a good life
Back to top Go down

Frank Bruno reflects back on his 2010 street attack
Page 1 of 1