[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! Empty
PostSubject: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 am

Maybe this was posted before. But whateva!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am

the election has been decided lol

oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:46 am

yea it's Obamney vs Obamney who u guys voting for? I heard Romney is funded by Goldman Sachs, while Obama is taking a different approach and is being funded by... oo wait Goldman Sachs.
At least Romney never supported TARP or the bailouts...oo wait yea he did.

at least Romney is against shredding the constitution and is against NDAA 2012 giving the executive branch of gov the right to simply deem someone a terrorist and kill them on American soil without a trial. OO wait, no he's for that too, just like Obama.

At least Romney isn't pro-preemptive strike to start new wars... oo. Yea, he kinda is.

Is Romney gonna look closely at the policy of the Federal Reserve and do a full audit of them? Is obama? no. they're not.

Is absolutely nothing going to change as far as policy no matter which of these ass clowns wins? Yes.

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 am

the saddest thing is that the word of a fight commentator/well below average comedian will probably influence a vote or two.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 am

lol Joe knows far more about politics than the average dumb american. He know's it's all fixed. And he understands that restoring liberty and fiscal sanity is more important than what the next war will be or what major bank get's bailed out with our money next. Before hating on Rogan, listen to some of the things he has said about war, the military industrial complex, and other philosophies of Gov and politics.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Who is the dickshit who negged this post? Own up. Now. Pussay.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
the saddest thing is that the word of a fight commentator/well below average comedian will probably influence a vote or two.

Lol, so true

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Comedians like Rogan, Carlin, Hicks and others speak more truth than any politician ever has.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Those guys were funny though. Rogan isn't

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:04 am

He isnt the funniest ever but his standup is pretty good, that special rocked.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:41 am

Rogan is funnier on his podcst than he is in his stand up imo
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:20 am

Agreed. I like Joe as a commentator and frequently listen to his podcast where I find him to be pretty interesting and a funny guy, but I've always thought his standup was terrible. Just not my thing

Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:45 am

I hate Rogans stand up, no offense wolf

not even close to Carlin

cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 am

oggy420 wrote:
lol Joe knows far more about politics than the average dumb american. He know's it's all fixed. And he understands that restoring liberty and fiscal sanity is more important than what the next war will be or what major bank get's bailed out with our money next. Before hating on Rogan, listen to some of the things he has said about war, the military industrial complex, and other philosophies of Gov and politics.

i've seen him popping up in some drugs and war documentaries but haven't heard him say anything i haven't heard before from anyone else.

i don't know what the worlds coming to getting negged for not knocking one out over joe rogan though hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!   Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul! Empty

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan endorses Ron Paul!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: