Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Does anyone else have this game? I have it for the PS3 and it is awesome so far. I've put in around 30 hours on the game and haven't barely scratched the surface of the map. Highly recommended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Tried the demo and didn't enjoy the feel that much.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:56 pm

It seemed promising, but I didn't want to get into it. And still had a bad taste in my mouth from the last Dragon Age which this seemed better than potentially but still much alike.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
It seemed promising, but I didn't want to get into it. And still had a bad taste in my mouth from the last Dragon Age which this seemed better than potentially but still much alike.

Dragon Age II really wasn't that bad, yes the repeated level design was a major cop out but the story still delivered for me.

Did you keep the female Pirate in your squad right till the end ? no matter what I did she always ran off Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 am

Ali wrote:

The demo didn't do the game justice. I didn't like the demo either but a friend of mine got the game and convinced me to give it a chance. So glad I did. Great game. Right up there with Mass Effect for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Ali wrote:

The demo didn't do the game justice. I didn't like the demo either but a friend of mine got the game and convinced me to give it a chance. So glad I did. Great game. Right up there with Mass Effect for me.

I was interested because I heard Todd McFarlane was involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning   Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: