Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."

Go down 
+3
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." Empty
PostSubject: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." Thumbs_down_small

If you laughed at that or thought that was amusing then...

Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." Tumblr_l2szf0yJ1K1qb30v3o1_400
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Chael = GOAT MMA Troll!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Tap tap tap.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Not that great but the "include the obnoxious laugh" did salvage the bit. My shit is better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Far from his best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Far from his best.

Love the sig Dana.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:20 pm

and Young Guns rip off.

Young Guns >>>>> Cheal Sonnen as played by Chael Sonnen all day.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Far from his best.

this is the 2nd Chael's corner bit that has been way off of his best.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:59 pm

YOUNG GUNS !1!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
and Young Guns rip off.

Young Guns >>>>> Cheal Sonnen as played by Chael Sonnen all day.

You edited the initial typo replacing it with another typo. Smile
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm

wait, nevermind. You didn't fix the initial error. There are just two errors in one.

Your post makes sense only if it says Young Guns>>>>>Young Guns as played by Chael Sonnen. It currently says Young Guns >>> Cheal Sonnen as played by Chael Sonnen.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:19 am

Young Guns>>>>>>>> Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." Tumblr_l73xdhC3XB1qayvcwo1_500

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:07 pm

"You don't choose if we fight, you just choose if it's in the Octagon. You and me, we can step outside and see, who's the winner."-Chael
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Quote :
"(What does Chael Sonnen represent for my career?) Nothing! He’s possessed by a demon. That’s the truth. He’s an athlete that failed the drug test, I fought him while injured, and he had problems with the American Justice system. He respects nothing and he didn’t respect our country. What does he represent? Nothing.

"I respect the opinions and the positions of the promoters of the fight and the owners of the event, but in my opinion he shouldn’t get the chance to fight me again. But that’s not something that I can decide. I will get ready for the fight just as I would with any other."

"He disrespected our idols that made history in the world of sports, such as Lance Armstrong. This guy is complicated, he’s got personal issues. The attention that the Brazilian media gives him, the attention that Palmeiras gave him, it’s very bad. If any Brazilian would be in the position that he finds himself in, if they would talk about the US and he does about Brazil, and the American idols, we wouldn’t even have the same opportunities of going in their country or talking to the American media. I think that Brazilians should be more patriotic, like the Americans."
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

OU wrote:
Quote :
"(What does Chael Sonnen represent for my career?) Nothing! He’s possessed by a demon. That’s the truth. He’s an athlete that failed the drug test, I fought him while injured, and he had problems with the American Justice system. He respects nothing and he didn’t respect our country. What does he represent? Nothing.

"I respect the opinions and the positions of the promoters of the fight and the owners of the event, but in my opinion he shouldn’t get the chance to fight me again. But that’s not something that I can decide. I will get ready for the fight just as I would with any other."

"He disrespected our idols that made history in the world of sports, such as Lance Armstrong. This guy is complicated, he’s got personal issues. The attention that the Brazilian media gives him, the attention that Palmeiras gave him, it’s very bad. If any Brazilian would be in the position that he finds himself in, if they would talk about the US and he does about Brazil, and the American idols, we wouldn’t even have the same opportunities of going in their country or talking to the American media. I think that Brazilians should be more patriotic, like the Americans."

Hey! american values are da good. Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." MTV-VMAs-2011-snookie-24922003-105-120
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:09 pm

Cabs are here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."   Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize." Empty

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen: "Anderson, I Apologize."
Page 1 of 1