Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March is the month of FREE MMA

Go down 
+5
Ludo
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
OU
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

March is the month of FREE MMA Empty
PostSubject: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 am

NO PPVs in March. Just free shit. Free UFC, SF, Bellator and Can Fighting Chamionship cards.

UFC on FX
http://mmajunkie.com/event/876/ufc-on-fx-2.mma

TFC on HDNet
http://mmajunkie.com/event/902/titan-fighting-championship-21.mma

SF on Showtime
http://mmajunkie.com/event/884/strikeforce-grand-prix-final-barnett-vs-cormier.mma
^
not sure why the link still says that, but if you click it goes to Tate-Ronda

LIVE UFC TUF on FX every week
http://mmajunkie.com/event/870/the-ultimate-fighter-15-debut.mma

Bellator 60-63 on MTV2
http://mmajunkie.com/event/887/bellator-60.mma
http://mmajunkie.com/event/894/bellator-61.mma
http://mmajunkie.com/event/899/bellator-62.mma
http://mmajunkie.com/event/900/bellator-63.mma

Cage Warriors Fight Night 4 on MMAJUNKIE.COM
http://mmajunkie.com/event/914/cage-warriors-fight-night-4.mma

TUF Brazil on FUEL
http://mmajunkie.com/event/889/the-ultimate-fighter-brazil-debut.mma
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Great month of fights and TV!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Not gonna cost me a penny extra. I got FUEL, Showtime, MTV2 and FX. I'm gold here. Gotta free up my DVR.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:23 pm

I need a new DVR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

I could use a 2nd one. Or one with more memory.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Super pumped for this season of Bellator. Great tourneys
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:06 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Super pumped for this season of Bellator. Great tourneys
Not just that but there should be some nice non tourney fights. Of course the big one being Aoki vs Eddie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Also can't wait to see Lima beat Askren.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 pm

When I started thinking about there being no PPV's until late April I was bummed. I completely forgot about TUF and Bellator. These other events are just a bonus. Two running TUF shows per week is going to be fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Ludo wrote:
When I started thinking about there being no PPV's until late April I was bummed. I completely forgot about TUF and Bellator. These other events are just a bonus. Two running TUF shows per week is going to be fucking amazing.
Well if we carry it over to April you can add 3 more Bellator shows, UFC FUEL 2, XFC 17 on HDNet and whatever TUF shows. That is alot of free MMA before the next PPV event. Like 6 Bellator cards, 2 UFC free cards, atleast 2 cards on HDNet, 1 SF card and however many TUF LIVE fights. Yeah, it's not a bad break lol
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Hell no it isn't. I don't know about anyone else but I actually enjoy TUF for the most part. A few good laughs and then we get a glimpse at what could be a decent fighter in the division in a couple of years. Add in the other promotions on a weekly basis and the next 6-7 weeks isn't looking so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Don't forget India's Super Fight League on March 11th, I think, is streamed free.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Primetyme199 wrote:
Don't forget India's Super Fight League on March 11th, I think, is streamed free.
Nice add.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Also my birthday.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 am

josh200612 wrote:
Also my birthday.
Mine too!(high five). There will be some March Madness on my birthday this year.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Also my birthday.
Mine too!(high five). There will be some March Madness on my birthday this year.

When is the official date? Usually it starts the day of my birthday, I remember my 21st went to Bdubs at 11 and drank all day watching basketball.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:44 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Also my birthday.

When is the official date? Usually it starts the day of my birthday, I remember my 21st went to Bdubs at 11 and drank all day watching basketball.
My birthday is usually during round 2, but since my birthday is on a Friday this year there will be games on my birthday.
Selection Sunday March 11
National Bracket Day March 12
First Four March 13-14
Second Round March 15-16
Third Round March 17-18
Sweet 16 March 22-23
Elite 8 March 24-25
Final Four March 31
National Championship April 2

Sweet 16 on my b-day.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 am

End of the second round is on my bday then the start of the third round is St. Pattys WOOOOOOOO I'm going out with this girl I'm talking to that day and she is buying me bday shots!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:30 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/1/2835517/the-score-fighting-series-fight-card-line-up-march-16-hamilton-tickets
The entire card now lines-up as follows:

• 155lbs - John Alessio (33-14) vs. Ryan Healy (19-9-1)
• 135lbs - Josh Hill (7-0) vs. Eric Wilson (5-1)
• 170lbs - Sergey Juskevic (11-6-2) vs. Forrest Petz (24-9)
• 145lbs - Jeff Harrison (5-4) vs. Will Romero (7-3)
• 155lbs - Alex Ricci (4-0) vs. Iraj Hadin (6-3)
• 155lbs - Shane Campbell (3-1) vs. Derek Boyle (7-5)
• 145lbs - Lyndon Whitlock (5-2) vs. Corey Houston (4-1)
• 170lbs - Ryan Dickson (2-0) vs. Brandon Johnson (2-1)
• 155lbs - Jason Meisel (2-0) vs. Mike Sledzion (3-2)
• 155lbs - Adam Assenza (0-1) vs. John Roche (0-0)
• 265lbs - John McPherson (1-1) vs. Craig Hudson (1-1)
• 185lbs - Elias Thedorou (2-0) vs. Erik Herbert (3-1)

Tickets for The Score Fighting Series event start at $30 and are on sale now at the Copps Coliseum box office and online at www.ticketmaster.ca. The entire event will be streamed live on thescore.com starting at 7:30pm.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Tomorrow we have UFC on FX and TFC on HDNet featuring Jorge Santiago

then the next day is SF Tate vs Rousey.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 pm

TPF, TUF LIVE and Bellator all tonight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

OOOOHHH Fransico Rivera with a vicious KO! !!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 am

What did I miss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March is the month of FREE MMA   March is the month of FREE MMA Empty

Back to top Go down

March is the month of FREE MMA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next