Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The turd just won't flush

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The turd just won't flush Empty
PostSubject: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Conan said on his show that they are going to transform the movie Transformers 3 into a good movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

OU wrote:
Conan said on his show that they are going to transform the movie Transformers 3 into a good movie.

I sincerely doubt that, all three movies were one gigantic pile of dung.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Eh, I don't think the 1st one was that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Eh, I don't think the 1st one was that bad.

I have spoken and my words are golden !
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

late oscar nomination goes to Ali pretending he's not super stoked for the most buttery popcorn flick of em all.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Every Transformer movie has been good imo. It's fucking Transformers guys, not Gone with the Wind. Bumblebee's uppercut/shot that exploded that Decepticons head was epic. I like em all. I just wish they would make Thundercats already, WTF?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Every Transformer movie has been good imo. It's fucking Transformers guys, not Gone with the Wind. Bumblebee's uppercut/shot that exploded that Decepticons head was epic. I like em all. I just wish they would make Thundercats already, WTF?

The turd just won't flush Averyjohnsonquote

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Shai shouldn't have such hot girlfreinds in the movie though. The guy plays a nerdy type of young man but he is always dating 10's? I WANT OMEGA SUPREME IN #4 ALSO
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

The turd just won't flush Averyjohnsonquote

-1 for negging me for loving Transformers and using Avery! I hate his voice bad.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:47 pm

dude thats so lame..even the unabashed popcorn movie fan Ali won't even openly admit to liking the Transformers movies.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
dude thats so lame..even the unabashed popcorn movie fan Ali won't even openly admit to liking the Transformers movies.

What more would you have done? Like I said, it is a Transformers movie. All were great for guys my age wanting to show them to their kids. I liked them all. His parents were corny, but it was a teen movie when it's all said and done. They weren't bad. Overall I liked em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The turd just won't flush   The turd just won't flush EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 am

I detest all three movies with a passion, they flat out suck.

Michael Bay is a demon spawn.