Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st Empty
PostSubject: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:06 pm

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-10705-Bungie-to-Bid-Master-Chief-Farewell-Before-April.html

Sad

Bungie provided me with alot of good times with the Halo series, Halo 1 was so much fun playing co-op and split screen multiplayer with my teenage mates, and Halo 3 popped my Xbox live cherry and begun my addiction to online gaming.

So long original Master Chief.

[/youtube]

if you don't know what a BXR is/was... i feel sorry for u
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 pm

they had fun game modes likes rockets only, swords only and SWAT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 pm

I'd imagine Halo 2 will be getting the HD treatment either this year or early next year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Ali wrote:
I'd imagine Halo 2 will be getting the HD treatment either this year or early next year.
Doubt it. They already did the original Halo, not sure that HD remake did too well. They are also suppose to be working on a new Halo. We should be in the next generation of gaming before they have time to re-do 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Doubt it. They already did the original Halo, not sure that HD remake did too well. They are also suppose to be working on a new Halo. We should be in the next generation of gaming before they have time to re-do 2.

Halo 4 comes out in the fall.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Halo 4 comes out in the fall.
Which means it will really come out during the Holiday season.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Any one remember the sword glitch in Halo 2? Where you could get out of every map?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Ninja wrote:
Any one remember the sword glitch in Halo 2? Where you could get out of every map?
yup

it was so awesome to explore the outside of the maps. bungie always had some hidden messages out there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Bungie were always putting easter eggs in their games, wasn't their like a god cannon in one of the Halo 2 levels ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st   Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st Empty

Back to top Go down

Bungie to bid farewell to Halo on March 31st
Page 1 of 1