Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?

Go down 
+3
josh200612
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Empty
PostSubject: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Obama has earned the right to have the fall of western civilization historically attached to him. He's deserves at least that much.

I think this most accurately portrays how i feel towards this country at this point

That's just a touch over-dramatic don't you think? I'm not a fan either but damn Oggy
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Obama has earned the right to have the fall of western civilization historically attached to him. He's deserves at least that much.

I think this most accurately portrays how i feel towards this country at this point

The fall of western civilization has been in the works for years, Obama isn't the sole cause.

Last edited by Ali on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm

I voted against him the 1st time and will vote against him again.
You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Republican-for-life-t-shirt-choiceshirts-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:20 pm

OU wrote:
I voted against him the 1st time and will vote against him again.
You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Republican-for-life-t-shirt-choiceshirts-2

Even if the candidate is Newt ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:25 pm

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSh7b6GKpVA9aAYhy7og44E4Vs_lBTgA4R8WiHB3uzNLYk4VrQ-oA
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 pm

I want a moon colony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I want a moon colony

Who doesn't ?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 pm

not really. Our system is completely flawed, unsustainable. The destruction of the dollar is happening before our eyes. NONE of the candidates besides 1 are talking about making ANY cuts to the budget. They freak out if you even talk about cutting a penny from the militarism and nation building, in fact they are all pretty much calling for new wars. They scream and moan about insignificant cuts to PROPOSED INCREASES in the budget. None of them besides 1 ever makes a point to bring up the fractional reserve system of the Federal Reserve, or the secrecy and refusal of transparency by the FED. Ron Paul fought for the partial audit of the FED that shows they bailed out FOREIGN BANKS and secretly gave out over 16 trillion to big banks.

I hate to say it, but if you think we can keep doing what we are doing, and that everything is going to be okay and work out fine because, hey, it could never happen to us right? , then i think you are being naive. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I know it's not fun to think about, but eventually we all need to face reality.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Quote :
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Is one of the stupidest things quoted in history. Einstein was autistic. IF he even said that. Works well in some movies though.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 pm

lol ok
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 pm

lol sorry, I wasn't taking a shot at your entire post. Just a peeve of mine. I hate that quote.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 pm

just curious about what you think about the rest of the post? Any thoughts or is it pretty much red team vs blue team?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:13 pm

oggy420 wrote:
just curious about what you think about the rest of the post? Any thoughts or is it pretty much red team vs blue team?
Well the red vs blue is pretty much me joking around. But in reality the only 2 times I have been eligible to vote, I felt the Republican candidate was the better choice. For all the Bush haters out there, I still don't think that Kerry would have done any better. I also think McCain would have done better then Obama.
But back to your post, I agree with plenty of what you are saying. I think too many people just assume with some kind of blind faith that it will "just work itself out". I think you are right about things needing to change, but I think that is obvious at this point. But politics is about winning over the masses with what "looks good". The educated will never be the deciding factor in an election, just the sad facts. It's the BROCK SMASH's of the world that will choose our leaders.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Also to go off my first point again, I'm confident that no matter who wins the Republican vote I will also think is a better option then Obama. But I won't just put the auto vote on just any Republican. I'll hear both sides out closer to time to vote. But I will vote, whether that vote is pointless or not.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Ali wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

The fall of western civilization has been in the works for years, Obama isn't the sole cause.

Of course he isnt...but he sure likes rubbing salt in the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Of course he isnt...but he sure likes rubbing salt in the wounds.

To met its more like there a small crack i the wall and Obama just swing a hammer into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?   You guys want to vote out this cool guy ? Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys want to vote out this cool guy ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next