Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Story from a Minnesota State Trooper

Go down 
+4
oggy420
killerofchicken
josh200612
Primetyme199
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Story from a Minnesota State Trooper Empty
PostSubject: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:50 am

Story from a Minnesota State Trooper 424439_10150567748923390_513438389_8789962_2001465466_n
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:58 am

Lol wow!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Wow! That's fucking awesome
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 pm

haha cool i wish NY wasn't so anti-gun it sucks
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

That is awesome.

NY is fucking retarded with guns. It's funny that all of the places where you can't have a gun is where most of the gun crime is. Weird.

Not too many home invasions in Texas.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 pm

think about it, would you rather be a criminal in a place where everyone is packing heat and you can get shot if you mess with the wrong person, or a place where the majority are unarmed and defenseless? Anti-gun laws breed criminality, just like anti-drug laws
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 pm

oggy420 wrote:
think about it, would you rather be a criminal in a place where everyone is packing heat and you can get shot if you mess with the wrong person, or a place where the majority are unarmed and defenseless? Anti-gun laws breed criminality, just like anti-drug laws

That's my point, it's fucking retarded. I do understand not being allowed to carry in Manhattan, but saying you can't own a gun period I can't comprehend. Never been to NY but I've always wanted to...couldn't move there though, can't give up my firepower!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

i mean it's not too hard to get shotguns or rifles but they are really strict about hand-guns. And never travel to ny with guns before you know the gun laws. Several people have unknowingly fucked up and carried pistols on them in the city and you can get serious jail time for that even if it's legal and you have a carry permit from another state.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i mean it's not too hard to get shotguns or rifles but they are really strict about hand-guns. And never travel to ny with guns before you know the gun laws. Several people have unknowingly fucked up and carried pistols on them in the city and you can get serious jail time for that even if it's legal and you have a carry permit from another state.

I've heard that about people visiting and getting fucked badly. To be fair, if you carry a weapon and don't know the rules around you it's kinda hard to feel sorry for the person. Regardless of how stupid the law is.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 pm

Thats great LOL.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

That's my point, it's fucking retarded. I do understand not being allowed to carry in Manhattan, but saying you can't own a gun period I can't comprehend. Never been to NY but I've always wanted to...couldn't move there though, can't give up my firepower!

It is not illegal to own a gun in NY.

And Texas has areas of high crime.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:59 am

google new jersey ammo ban 2012
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:04 am

is it a good sign for the economy and future if gun sales are at all time highs?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 am

everything is at an all time high... theres more ppl in the world
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 am

all time high or all time low?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Yesterday I was at an all time high, but it's Monday morning so it's more of an all time low right now.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:12 pm

oh god, im confused now...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:18 pm

OU wrote:
Yesterday I was at an all time high, but it's Monday morning so it's more of an all time low right now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story from a Minnesota State Trooper   Story from a Minnesota State Trooper Empty

Back to top Go down

Story from a Minnesota State Trooper
Page 1 of 1