Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ufc.com hacked by Anonymous

Go down 
+7
GDPofDRC
josh200612
Andrew the Raider King
oggy420
Wolfgangsta
Ludo
bobbitt15
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 am

just keep buying your UFC PPVs on UFC.tv Bobbitt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am

I don't support people releasing information on someone because they have a different viewpoint on a bill than they do. Something doesn't seem quite right there
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:11 am

You know, William Wallace was a terrorist, Paul Revere also, Pancho Villa, terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:43 pm

Solid work dumb fucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You know, William Wallace was a terrorist, Paul Revere also, Pancho Villa, terrorist.

Smile
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:26 pm

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7055:a-13-year-old-kid-hacked-ufccom&catid=34:organizations

Last week the MMA world operated under the supervision of JoshTheGod, Anonymous and S3rver.exe. It was as if we all inhabited some heavily visited EfNet IRC chatroom with mods that had complete control over our lives. Don't worry, I won't make fun of you for not understanding some nerd-injected reference. In fact, if you're confused then I applaud your lack of understanding. It shows that you actually had a childhood when you were a kid. Back in high school, my Saturday nights heavily revolved around the amount of warez I could download from anonymous bots across IRC. I even dipped out of my senior prom just so that I could watch a Star Trek: Next Generation marathon with my pops while I combed the web for HERF blueprints.

Look, I never was laid in high school. My time was spent building macros for Ultima Online and attempting to hack websites. In a sense, I aspired to be like S3rver.exe, the 13-year-old that successfully hacked UFC upon Dana White's request. Softpedia interviewed the teenage hacker to see what inspired him to deface UFC.com among a slew of other sites.

Quote :
I started hacking when I was 11. Botnets and Rats inspired me and then a friend introduced me to SQL injection and other hacking stuff.

Basically, I started hacking because I saw many videos and news around the world about hacking and then I also wanted to learn. I made heaps of Internet friends and they taught me some tricks.

And I guess hacking is my type because I really like computers and I want to get a job in computing.

I have breached the Administrator of usa.gov yesterday. That was fun. I went through the directories and stuff. Me and my friend Sterlok breached the security.

Then I did a live deface on UFC.com and UFC.tv. The live deface was on Tinychat. I was sharing my screen and people were watching me deface.

Now I have XSS'ed OPOA, which is the Oakland Police website. I am going to release their stuff soon.

So those were really important to me.

The kid in the banner is actually a member of LulzSec, another hacker group that was responsible for hacking into multiple government websites along with that rather massive Sony PS3 security breach that happened last year. Can't wait for Morpheus to give this kid the red pill. He deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:01 pm

Wait.. He wants to have a career in computin and yet he's hacking government sites right now? Little does he realize if he's caught he won't be able to get a job that even deals with computers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/9/13/3326450/ufc-dana-white-joshthegod-cosmo-hack-mma
Looks like JoshTheGod will soon be reunited with an old friend.

Behind bars.

That's because his 15-year-old buddy "Cosmo," one of the "f-----g nerds" who terrorized Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White for his support of anti-piracy bills SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and PIPA (Protect IP), was pinched by the FBI for his role in about a zillion cyber crimes earlier this year, including credit card fraud.

From Wired.com:
Quote :

Cosmo's job was to socially engineer companies that could provide data about their targets. One of their initial targets was UFC.com-the website of the Ultimate Fighting Championship-in retaliation for its support of SOPA. Once Cosmo gathered the necessary background information on UFC's president, Dana White, they were able to get into the company's account with Network Solutions. Via Network Solutions, they redirected the DNS to one they controlled. Bang.

Another UGNazi is now facing a law enforcement tribunal.

"Anonymous" hackers recently shut down the UFC.com website, prompting ZUFFA's legal eagles to get the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and part of the Department of Homeland Security involved. The Federal Bureau of Investigation; however, was already on the job.

Two down, two million to go.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Whoa kid!

who the fuck negged me bra!

such pussies!

I'm outta here!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Whoa kid!

who the fuck negged me bra!

such pussies!

I'm outta here!
I got your back
ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 Dont-worry-i-got-your-back-woof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ufc.com hacked by Anonymous   ufc.com hacked by Anonymous - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ufc.com hacked by Anonymous
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2