Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Powerful picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Powerful picture  Empty
PostSubject: Powerful picture    Powerful picture  EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 am

Powerful picture  Adpb0l

Quote :
"The two police dogs who died in service were cremated on the afternoon of Friday (20), with military honors of state, in the crematorium for animals Pet Memorial Pampulha, Pampulha in the region of Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.
The German shepherd Dox and Lyon were part of the 1st Company of Special Assignment, in counting, and were shot dead during a police action on Tuesday (17), in pursuit of robbers who had robbed a house on Seven Ponds.
About 30 military became emotional and cried in the dismissal of the dogs. The ashes of the animals were taken to the 1st Company in the neighborhood Inconfidentes, where he will inaugurate the Hall of Heroes of the Military Police. According to the captain Paulo Roberto Alves, Dox was six and a half years old and was taken to the corporation about six months of life. There was only one year for the dog to receive his "retirement." Lyon already had three years and was also taken as a puppy to the PM. - These animals participated in hundreds of operations and were specialized in capture. In the last five months have been highlighted in at least ten times. All the company is shaken. The caregiver of Lyon, the soldier Wellys Lucindo Rodrigues, was moved and was comforted by other soldiers. He was off duty at the time the dog was shot. - Once you know how I got my uniform and gun and went to the occurrence. I created, trained and cared Dox. It was like my family. According to the soldier Luis Antonio Castro Maciel, caretaker of Dox, missing less than a year for the animal to go definitely to your home. He said he only expects justice to the villain who killed the dogs. - It's like losing a child. I'm still trying to recover. Did I put them in the bush on this instance. We take care for the animal, as socialized every day. As the lieutenant Edmar Geraldo dos Santos, in 25 years, this is the third episode of military dogs killed in action, with a total of four slaughtered animals. He said the coldness of the bandits, if the animals had not entered into action probably people were being veiled. - Dogs are used to preserve the life of the military."
Back to top Go down

Powerful picture
Page 1 of 1