Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?

Go down 
+8
OU
oggy420
GDPofDRC
bobbitt15
cheekynffc
Farmer1906
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Hot or Cold?
Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 am

I fucking hate snow and the ice that is usually affiliated with it. A cold, windy day is the fucking worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 pm

I hate cloudy wet days.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Ali wrote:
I hate cloudy wet days.
overcast and raining right now. 40 with a slight wind. Ugly.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:09 pm

106 right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Still want that snow.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:29 pm

OU wrote:
106 right now.

My car said 108 on the drive home today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
106 right now.

Lucky bastards.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:01 pm

was 104 here in Dallas today

ill take 65 all day
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Again 65 isn't cold and this is coming from a Texan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
106 right now.

Well that thing is usually off. Car said 108 yesterday here as well. But the clock in my office, weather.com and the sign outside the bank all said 106.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Yeah we have been over that. I would love it if the weather was always between 65 and 95. I usually set the thermostat to 69 when I go to bed.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:26 pm

65 is warm for me...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:52 pm

I don't like too hot or too cold but heat wears me down and seems harder to escape than cold.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Well the # on this poll make it a very easy question. Freak is the only one that considers 65 to be cold. I think you would have to lower that # to about 30. I would probably draw the line about 45. Any colder then that and I'll take the heat.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:03 pm

yeah...65 isnt even cause to wear extra layers unless it's windy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:05 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
yeah...65 isnt even cause to wear extra layers unless it's windy.
65 with no wind and I'm still wearing sandals.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

agree
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:10 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/oklahoma-hot-street-lamps-melting-203656312.html

It's been soooooo hot. The other day when I got off work they said that Enid, Oklahoma at 5:30pm central time was the hottest place on the planet. Damn. 110 right now where I'm at.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/oklahoma-hot-street-lamps-melting-203656312.html

are you kidding me? so hot in Okla that street lamps are melting?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:10 pm

OU wrote:

It's been soooooo hot. The other day when I got off work they said that Enid, Oklahoma at 5:30pm central time was the hottest place on the planet. Damn. 110 right now where I'm at.

whoops, missed this post
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 pm

its so hot in oklahoma right now that lawnmowers dont run properly
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am

It was only 90 today but overcast and humid. Gonna be some lightning and then fires started in the mountains tonight though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:30 am

Cu Bu wrote:
you fucks be careful, alright?! keep fuckin cool no matter what the boss says!!!

moolah ain't worth it over living a nice long life!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 am

It's been nice and cool the last couple of days. I think the high is only like 70 today. It was only about 50 this morning, it's only 58 right now. I actually wore shoes today for the first time in months. I feel tall in these Nike shocks, I might be 5'8, 5'8.5. Today is a tall day....that just reminds me of that Katt Williams skit.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Cu Bu wrote:

Yall need Eli Manning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?   Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer Hot or Cold weather?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next