Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the Jesse Ventura fans

Go down 
+2
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

For the Jesse Ventura fans Empty
PostSubject: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:10 am

Still like this piece of shit?

Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:20 am

Jesse the Body Ventura? yes

Jesse Ventura? never was a fan
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:22 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Jesse the Body Ventura? yes

Jesse Ventura? never was a fan

Fair enough lol!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:58 am

i wont defend him saying troops deserve to die but i'd like to hear both sides of the story because that doesn't sound like something he would say. He certain is anti-war and very vocal about it but i don't think he would cross that line being a former seal himself. And i hope that guy feels good about himself for assaulting a 60 year old veteran.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:21 am

oggy420 wrote:
i wont defend him saying troops deserve to die but i'd like to hear both sides of the story because that doesn't sound like something he would say. He certain is anti-war and very vocal about it but i don't think he would cross that line being a former seal himself. And i hope that guy feels good about himself for assaulting a 60 year old veteran.

Couldn't disagree more, sounds exactly like something he'd say to me. He's an arrogant prick and he bashes the military all the time. 60 years old or not, I'm glad someone finally put him in his place. He is a bully and uses his size against people all the time so it's great to hear that someone dropped him. He's a liar and a fake tough guy and I'm sick of hearing his bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 am

Jesse is awesome but there is a time and place for his message. He shouldn't have said or been at that guys wake.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 am

How is he awesome without a feather boa on him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 am

lol, fair enough freak
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm

come on Zigg you may disagree with a lot of what he says but i;ve never seen him "bully" someone. He has strong opinions, some that i agree with, other things i dont. And he is a veteran and has fought for this country, so if he wants to criticize our foreign policy he has every right to, he earned that. I put a lot more stake in someone who has been in war and sees how horrible it is rather than the draft dodging bureaucrats who send our kids off to be sacrificed in the dessert.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 pm

oggy420 wrote:
come on Zigg you may disagree with a lot of what he says but i;ve never seen him "bully" someone. He has strong opinions, some that i agree with, other things i dont. And he is a veteran and has fought for this country, so if he wants to criticize our foreign policy he has every right to, he earned that. I put a lot more stake in someone who has been in war and sees how horrible it is rather than the draft dodging bureaucrats who send our kids off to be sacrificed in the dessert.

Saying that the Navy Seals deserve to lose a few guys is not the same at all as criticizing foreign policy, not even close. He's a big guy that talks over everyone and refuses to listen to anyone that doesn't support him. His stupid show was full of actors and he pulled the same shit every week that he bashes the media for doing.
I'm a big fan of comedy and listen to Opie and Anthony pretty much everyday because it makes me laugh. He's been on there multiple times, and I've seen enough TV interviews to know that he is an absolute bully. He uses his size against people he disagrees with and I can't stand the guy, period.
That being said, I'll still actually listen to what he says, wethere I agree or not. Guys like him don't have the ability to do that. There are things he says that I agree with, but all in all he's just a douche.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 pm

well like i said if he actually said that and there is proof i definitely don't condone that at all.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

fuck Jesse
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Jesse is a moron
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:05 pm

from jesse's facebook

The event this man spoke of never happened. I have been to Mc P’s many times since leaving the Navy. I was never there alone. I was always accompanied by other people. If this happened 6 years ago, someone would have known of it before now. Certainly in the UDT/SEAL community it would have been known. This has to be news to all of us.
I have always opposed the war in Iraq but I have never spoken or wished any ill will towards the soldiers. My heart aches that soldiers have died or been wounded because this war should never have taken place. I am perplexed over the agenda this man has and why a fellow Navy Seal would tell a lie about an event that never happened.
Clearly between this story and the previous week’s story about supposedly getting pulled over for tailgaiting in CA that was also a lie, someone is out to destroy my credibility. I find it very interesting that both these stories are being spread by Fox news and it’s affiliates. As a Navy veteran you realize you can’t believe every sea story you hear. Let me finish by stating both of the recent two national stories about me are completely untrue lies, neither event ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 am

Destroy his credibility? lol

And they weren't spread by Fox news, just like the Seal was not bragging about killing women or even this event like his buddy Alex Jones said. Saying it was set up and scripted was by far the dumbest thing I've heard, his paranoia is out of control.

I'm not blind, maybe it didn't happen, but it's hard for me to believe Jesse anymore in "his word against mine" situation.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm

commmon ziggs if that shit happened it would have made some type of news. This dude is making up stories to sell his book.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

How would it make the news if nobody called the cops? It was a Navy bar with a wake going on, no way anything short of murder makes the news that night in that bar.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:59 pm

oggy420 wrote:
commmon ziggs if that shit happened it would have made some type of news. This dude is making up stories to sell his book.

If you heard any interview with the guy I doubt you'd think he was trying to sell a book from that story.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:49 am

sorry i dont believe him jesse wouldn't stoop that low
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Jesse Ventura fans   For the Jesse Ventura fans Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Jesse Ventura fans
Page 1 of 1