Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From "War is a Racket" 1935

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

From "War is a Racket" 1935 Empty
PostSubject: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:12 pm

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

-USMC Major General Smedley Butler
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

Where did you find this at Freak? Guys like you shouldn't know this! It's our lil secret here in the States. Whoever told "Smed's biz" is gonna get convicted of treason!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm

freakzilla wrote:

are you trying to say this happens in Iraq.... cuz i am
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Looks like "someone" wants to get shipped back over to Bosnia.

silent
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Killer the real reason we are in Iraq is to give free everything and pick up litter. We all know this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

silent

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Where did you find this at Freak? Guys like you shouldn't know this! It's our lil secret here in the States. Whoever told "Smed's biz" is gonna get convicted of treason!

Lol, no comment.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm

silent

lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 pm

It's too late Killer. Freak can get away with it because his country is owned by our Birtish brothers. You...not so much. You can come hide out here for a few days when they kick your door in....if you get away ya know?

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:31 pm

oggy420 wrote:

Wow, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From "War is a Racket" 1935   From "War is a Racket" 1935 Empty

Back to top Go down

From "War is a Racket" 1935
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: