Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Playoffs!!!!!

Go down 
+7
cheekynffc
killerofchicken
Ziggy116
josh200612
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
timthebim
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:25 pm

i knew the fucking Packers were completely overrated...fuckin knew it.

Unpack your bags Niners and get the table ready...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Looks like the niners win the superbowl.

Packers really chose a poor week to stink it up.

7 drops, so far, 5 of them for potential first downs. Shity pocket protection. RB's coughing up every ball. And the defense just gets worse by the minute.

Missed opportunities abound today.

Props to Giants, but they only played good. Niners will hurt them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Make that 8 drops, by 7 different receivers. wtf
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

hahaha, i wouldn't be celebrating yet if i was a 49ers fan, that's a pick 'em game the way the giants are playing the last 4 weeks.

i'm looking forward to that one Smile 49ers v giants is the sort of NFC championship game you used to get when they first started showing the NFL in the uk.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Niners have been playing great as well and are riding just as much momentum...but im not celebrating. Their first game was very close. Green Bay's defense is a joke.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 pm

packers offense didn't help the D out with all those turnovers.

they just weren't at the races, i reckon thats a risk you take when you rest your starters ahead of a bye week.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I hate to see the VAGiants make it this far cause I hate them but I also want the 49ers to lose because of Kings. Either way I will be rooting for Lord Brady from Michigan to win like I have been.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:23 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I hate to see the VAGiants make it this far cause I hate them but I also want the 49ers to lose because of Kings. Either way I will be rooting for Lord Brady from Michigan to win like I have been.

U jely?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

U jely?

Nah I just wanna troll you when they lose.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:07 pm

As if it would matter what you would have to say even if they lost yesterday...you're an eagles fan..Niners fans don't have to take shit from Eagles fans and anything negative stems from pure jealousy that you guys cut David Akers to sign a bunch of has beens, lost to the Niners which sent your season in toilet, and never won a title while the Niners have won 5 and are going for 6. Not to mention the Niners are young and will be a perennial contender for the next 10 years while the Eagles will spend the next 5 trying to fix the Vick contract blunder,
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
As if it would matter what you would have to say even if they lost yesterday...you're an eagles fan..Niners fans don't have to take shit from Eagles fans and anything negative stems from pure jealousy that you guys cut David Akers to sign a bunch of has beens, lost to the Niners which sent your season in toilet, and never won a title while the Niners have won 5 and are going for 6. Not to mention the Niners are young and will be a perennial contender for the next 10 years while the Eagles will spend the next 5 trying to fix the Vick contract blunder,

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Kings bringin' the venom.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:04 am

I LOVE Joe Silvas reaction to that kick!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 am

Silva always sharts himself ringside when shit gets crazy.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:22 am

Yeah Joe Silva reactions are easily the best part of KO finishes. My favorite one is still when Condit knocked out Hardy and the one angle perfectly showed him jumping out of his chair like throwing the headphones off
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 am

There is actually a Joe Silva? I thought "Joe Silva" was Dana White's alter ego as i don't think i've ever seen the guy. Now i'll keep an eye out everytime there is an epic knockout to see what Joe Silva's reaction is.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
My thoughts on yesterday was the 49ers played an awesome game and Alex Smith showed he can really get it done. I thought when the saints scored to go up 32-29 it was over but the Niners showed they can stretch the field and that they arent just a running team. the late game what else needs to be said besides.......BRADY!!!!!!

Thanks for the props but since you been a hater all season long id just like to say...

Fair enough I deserve that.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:11 pm

timthebim wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
My thoughts on yesterday was the 49ers played an awesome game and Alex Smith showed he can really get it done. I thought when the saints scored to go up 32-29 it was over but the Niners showed they can stretch the field and that they arent just a running team. the late game what else needs to be said besides.......BRADY!!!!!!

Thanks for the props but since you been a hater all season long id just like to say...

Fair enough I deserve that.

Don't worry tim, Kings just got lucky with his homerism cause of a guy from Michigan. This is Kings first year of success in 10 years we'll just wait till Alex Smith falls flat on his face and they can only rely on Akers.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 pm

It's crazy to think the Niners are gonna win the SuperBowl. The Pats are the only team that can stop them at this point I think but their D is so bad the niners should have no issue scoring points.

The Niners Secondary will not be raped the way the Packers were. As good as Giants WR are, niners Secondary is better.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:24 pm

That giants vs Niners game is a coin flip that can go either way.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 pm

timthebim wrote:

I don't disagree, I knew they had a shot at beating the Packers and they are a tough playoff team. I just don't think they stop the Niners.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 pm

timthebim wrote:
i think this will be one of the best NFL playoff games in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Agreed, whoever the niners got was gonna make for a hell of a game.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:21 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
There is actually a Joe Silva? I thought "Joe Silva" was Dana White's alter ego as i don't think i've ever seen the guy. Now i'll keep an eye out everytime there is an epic knockout to see what Joe Silva's reaction is.

NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 10402
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:21 am

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:

The other side has a very good game also. The Patriots vs Ravens will be a great game as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoffs!!!!!   NFL Playoffs!!!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs!!!!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next