Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)

Go down 
+3
oggy420
cascade_run
Farmer1906
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:
Sweet, have they said in what time this movie is set?

I could be wrong but I think it's either 30-60 years before Alien.

No that would make sense given we have seen pics of the derelict ship and the space jockey in the previews, finished Predator Requiem the other day and was really pissed that they
messed the last one up that the studio won't even think about doing another one at this time, I mean they introduced Yutani and gave her the Predator gun so many ways to go from there. Maybe Prometheus will touch on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:44 am

Sir Ridley Scott says the last seven minutes of Prometheus will tie up the connection to Alien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:50 am

I am so pumped about seeing this on Saturday WOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:41 pm

me to Ali, this is the movie of the summer for me, screw batman and avengers, this is the one I'm really excited for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

Birdofthad wrote:
me to Ali, this is the movie of the summer for me, screw batman and avengers, this is the one I'm really excited for.

I kinda want to give you a half plus half minus for that comment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:26 am

Ali wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

trust me I'm definitely excited about seeing the other two, but Prometheus is the movie I'm most excited about this summer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:36 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

trust me I'm definitely excited about seeing the other two, but Prometheus is the movie I'm most excited about this summer

Some reviews are starting to hit the web.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:45 pm

I honestly don't want to read any reviews because they always give some of the story away, I remember reading a review for the last batman and they are talking about Harvey Dent becoming Two Face, Im like, well thanks guys, even though I knew Harvey Dent was 2 Face ya didn't just have to ruin it for everyone, I didn't know there was going to be a two face in that one,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 am

That was interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 am

Once again Michael Fassbender steals a movie, he really is fast becoming the best actor in the world at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 pm

so without giving to much away.

How was it, epic?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:38 pm

we don't get it for like 5 more days in the states, I'm jealous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:24 pm

We don't get it for another 9 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
so without giving to much away.

How was it, epic?

Yes but it didn't meet my expectations.

It's a gorgeous movie which has made me less cynical of 3D.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Overall I give it 3.5/5
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 pm

i saw most of the movie online but the link stopped working and i didn't see the end. It was ok. Nothing great. I need to see the end though.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 pm

This is not a movie to watch on a computer screen
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

Yeah I gotta admit I enjoyed watching it in 3D.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:33 am

Saw it in Imax yesterday. Had high expectations before, then the reviews came out in Europe, my expectations were lowered a bit. Then I saw it and just like what is true so often around here, those opinions across the pond suck. Great story and visuals, good acting, great tension, had a lot of good Alien feels to it in some scenes. 9/10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)   Prometheus (Spoilers !!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prometheus (Spoilers !!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next