Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wrath Of The Titans

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
Ludo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Wrath Of The Titans Empty
PostSubject: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Never thought I'd ever hear Manson being used to promote a Greek mythology.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 pm

So Clash of the Titans meets Immortals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Ludo wrote:

With a score from Marlyin Manson.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

With a score from Marlyin Manson.

They would have driven the point home better with Charles.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Ludo is a movie hater! I mean...Did our childhood bring us a follow up? This looks pretty cool for a movie to rip.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:23 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Ludo is a movie hater! I mean...Did our childhood bring us a follow up? This looks pretty cool for a movie to rip.

I've forgotten more movies than you'll ever watch, fool!

But seriously, I'm just jaded by the fact that everything is a sequel/prequel/remake/reload nowadays. I just want to see some original shit already. It's been like ten years since more than a handful of decent movies with original concepts came out.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Ludo wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

I've forgotten more movies than you'll ever watch, fool!

But seriously, I'm just jaded by the fact that everything is a sequel/prequel/remake/reload nowadays. I just want to see some original shit already. It's been like ten years since more than a handful of decent movies with original concepts came out.

I agree with ya in every way. I just think any Marvel or DC movie gets a pass because they are needed. I can watch any comic book movie and be happy. They never suck imo.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:28 am

Hey I am all about snobbery but that looks awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 am

I'll watch and be interested in this like I am with so many Hellenic films.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:44 am

this looks pretty good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 pm

I'll go and see it simply because I love Greek mythology, sure it might be shitty but I am sucker for sandals and skirts..............................
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Ali wrote:
I'll go and see it simply because I love Greek mythology, sure it might be shitty but I am sucker for sandals and skirts..............................
yeah same here, love anything having to do with ancient times... greek/romans and what not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
yeah same here, love anything having to do with ancient times... greek/romans and what not

Yup you name it Medieval Europe, Feudal Japan, Post colonial America etc.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm totally with Ludo on all the remakes, I mean they're making spiderman all over again? Come the fuck on!! I'm a huge Marvel and DC fan as long as it's not one they've done before then I'm cool with it

But back to Wrath of the Titans, it looks pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:01 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I'm totally with Ludo on all the remakes, I mean they're making spiderman all over again? Come the fuck on!! I'm a huge Marvel and DC fan as long as it's not one they've done before then I'm cool with it

But back to Wrath of the Titans, it looks pretty good to me.

Spiderman is too much of a cash cow for Sony to leave lying around, those three films grossed billions of dollars. A reboot is too soon but it is what it is, I'll wait until I see it in the theater before I poop all over it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

damn you ali, ima go home and watch the gladiator again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrath Of The Titans   Wrath Of The Titans EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:08 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

damn you ali, ima go home and watch the gladiator again.

Why not watch Gladiator, Bravheart and Troy all in one sitting Very Happy