Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If Tito gets his last fight....Who?

Go down 
+8
OU
CainVelasquezFan
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
SOKO
12 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

If Tito gets his last fight....Who? Empty
PostSubject: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 pm

With only one fight left on his contract and if he even gets it........I say give him forest so they can even the score.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Rich Franklin, i really don't want Forest vs Tito 3...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah Rich Franklin sounds right.

Or for shits and giggles Wandi.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Forrest seems fine to me. Franklin still is out for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Forrest beat Tito pretty handily in the rematch, I see no need for a third clash.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Forrest seems fine to me. Franklin still is out for a while.
i would think Tito is out for quite some time...
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Forrest is out too.

I want Forrest or Hendo (if Hendo loses between now and then).
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Iceman 1 last time Dana
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Ali wrote:
Forrest beat Tito pretty handily in the rematch, I see no need for a third clash.

Not really. I mean he whooped on a gassed out Tito in the 3rd but those first two were pretty up for grabs. Forrest is like the one dude who Tito still looks like a dominant wrestler against when he's fresh
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Not really. I mean he whooped on a gassed out Tito in the 3rd but those first two were pretty up for grabs. Forrest is like the one dude who Tito still looks like a dominant wrestler against when he's fresh

Forrest's wrestling has gotten better. Just look what he was able to do to Franklin a very strong well rounded fighter.

And I disagree about the rematch. Forrest looked clearly in control outboxing Tito. Then in the 3rd he put on a clinic. Kind of reminded me of s Bisping fight. Forrest just can't bust a grape.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 am

If he really wants one last payday. Give him bonnar
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Forrest vs Tito is like the only fight I want to see out of either of tese duds really, unless they are fighting guys out side of the top 15.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:56 pm

Chuck Liddell should be the one to send him into retirement. No other ending would be suitable.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 am

give him somebody who doesn't utilise strikes to the body,

getting repeatedly dropped by body shots is no way for a former champion to bow out, too many pastries i shouldn't wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
If he really wants one last payday. Give him bonnar

Not a bad idea, it's about time Bonnar was given a name.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:38 pm

lol, every time Bonnar is given a name he is given an ass whooping.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:20 pm

http://www.mmaconvert.com/2011/12/15/forrest-griffin-says-hes-nearing-the-end-of-the-road/

Forrest Griffin Says He’s Nearing ‘The End Of The Road’

“If people will pay to see that fight, then I’ll get paid to fight that fight. I care more about where I fight, if that fight happens in the United States, the continental United States, I’m down. I don’t travel well. For me, now I’m realizing that I don’t have much left, you know, this is the end of the road for me. I want a couple more fight fights, you know, good ones. That’s all I really want. I think it would (be a good fight) but do people want to see it, you know? (I want) fights where I don’t get knocked out in the first round, fights where I get hurt and bleed a little and get like a little rally, something of the nature.”
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Tito vs Forrest. Two legends, hall of famers(yea, Forrest gets to be a HoF for being champ, beating Shogun and defending the sanctity of the UFC brand against Pride's influx and the first TuF winner etc) retiring on the same night with a third and final battle. Do it. Do it.

DO IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:19 am

at this point, with titos hands improved, and chucks chin gone, i wouldnt be surprised if ortiz was to put him to sleep. As for forrest tito 2, fight was even up until the third wer tito did nothing and just ran n gassed. Still, at this fight from forrest last preformance, its obvious he doesnt want to fight anymore so why not a 3rd match. Ps a primed tito would have not lost his last 4 loses but regardless went in there and put up a fight and was never out cold like other legends in his division whom have been doin this for a while.win or lose, as long as he goes in to fight, guy should retire
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:48 am

OU wrote:
Chuck Liddell should be the one to send him into retirement. No other ending would be suitable.
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/2/2677933/tito-ortiz-wants-to-fight-chuck-liddell-or-forrest-griffin-on-fourth
"After the fight against Nogueira, you know I got hit in the body, no
broken ribs, so I was very stoked. A little bruised, my heart hurts
more than I think my body does, but it's one of those things that happen
as a fighter. You know some win and some lose, just as long as I can
walk away knowing that I learned something from it. July, hopefully
Fourth of July weekend I will be fighting my last fight and I will be
done. That's it; it's time to walk away. You know, Forrest, or I know
everybody would like to see me against Chuck (Liddell) and, I don't
know. We will see what Lorenzo and Dana have to offer and see what they
want to do. I'll sit down with Lorenzo and Dana next week and let's see,
let's make a fight, my last fight and let's make a memorable one. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Tito gets his last fight....Who?   If Tito gets his last fight....Who? Empty

Back to top Go down

If Tito gets his last fight....Who?
Page 1 of 1