Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Last Of Us

Go down 
+4
GolbeZ
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
MMAEYES
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Last Of Us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us   The Last Of Us - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:04 am

Sorry, I won't, I'd feel idiotic running around telling people to get rid of a particular system so they can specifically play only one game on a different system.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us   The Last Of Us - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:50 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Sorry, I won't, I'd feel idiotic running around telling people to get rid of a particular system so they can specifically play only one game on a different system.

lol .. you didn't even read my post I guess..

thanks for slinging a couple insults my way I suppose.. I am an Idiotic troll fanboy because I think its a good idea to play both consoles... whether that means selling one to get the other to play great games.. especially at the end of their relevant eras

what a joke Squirt

moving on.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us   The Last Of Us - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 am

you definitely don't seem like a fanboy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us   The Last Of Us - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:09 am

Just picked this up the other day. I beat the old/new release Walking Dead game in about 6 hours in two days. I hope this game is as good as the chick at gamestop said it was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Of Us   The Last Of Us - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Of Us
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to: