[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 NBA Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 am

3 of those 5 games were road games.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:18 pm

I got faith in my boys we're winning the west book it
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I got faith in my boys we're winning the west book it

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 pm

What does winning the West have to do with regular season record? LA will coast into the playoffs, they won't get a top 2 seed.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:28 pm

OU wrote:
What does winning the West have to do with regular season record? LA will coast into the playoffs, they won't get a top 2 seed.


WOW so much hate lol, IF Kobe can keep playing though the pain we can get the top seed imo.


Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:33 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
What does winning the West have to do with regular season record? LA will coast into the playoffs, they won't get a top 2 seed.


WOW so much hate lol, IF Kobe can keep playing though the pain we can get the top seed imo.


I think I'm being much more realistic then you are.Pre-season the Lakers were not projected by anyone to get a top 2 seed. This years format does not favor the Lakers, you have to be aware of that. You are also well aware that the Lakers have a tendency to coast at times during the season. I think you guys are the ones not being logical here. I'm not even saying that OKC will/would beat LA in the playoffs. Just that they will likely have the better regular season. I think most people who have no emotions toward either team would agree with that, including just about every analyst out there.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
What does winning the West have to do with regular season record? LA will coast into the playoffs, they won't get a top 2 seed.


WOW so much hate lol, IF Kobe can keep playing though the pain we can get the top seed imo.


I think I'm being much more realistic then you are.Pre-season the Lakers were not projected by anyone to get a top 2 seed. This years format does not favor the Lakers, you have to be aware of that. You are also well aware that the Lakers have a tendency to coast at times during the season. I think you guys are the ones not being logical here. I'm not even saying that OKC will/would beat LA in the playoffs. Just that they will likely have the better regular season. I think most people who have no emotions toward either team would agree with that, including just about every analyst out there.
pre season means NOTHING! just ask the OU sooners...

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 pm

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsPDFjVe0Q6Z1ky9tAErVjyviXDuE2hcQFU_FcC8CTccd-jPD6

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
What does winning the West have to do with regular season record? LA will coast into the playoffs, they won't get a top 2 seed.


WOW so much hate lol, IF Kobe can keep playing though the pain we can get the top seed imo.


I think I'm being much more realistic then you are.Pre-season the Lakers were not projected by anyone to get a top 2 seed. This years format does not favor the Lakers, you have to be aware of that. You are also well aware that the Lakers have a tendency to coast at times during the season. I think you guys are the ones not being logical here. I'm not even saying that OKC will/would beat LA in the playoffs. Just that they will likely have the better regular season. I think most people who have no emotions toward either team would agree with that, including just about every analyst out there.
pre season means NOTHING! just ask the OU sooners...
You got jokes, but no objectivity. My logic is undeniable. It's widely accepted. It's pretty much fact at this point. You are the one that is clearly ignoring the facts here. I'm not breaking any news here, this is universally accepted.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
OU wrote:
What does winning the West have to do with regular season record? LA will coast into the playoffs, they won't get a top 2 seed.


WOW so much hate lol, IF Kobe can keep playing though the pain we can get the top seed imo.


I think I'm being much more realistic then you are.Pre-season the Lakers were not projected by anyone to get a top 2 seed. This years format does not favor the Lakers, you have to be aware of that. You are also well aware that the Lakers have a tendency to coast at times during the season. I think you guys are the ones not being logical here. I'm not even saying that OKC will/would beat LA in the playoffs. Just that they will likely have the better regular season. I think most people who have no emotions toward either team would agree with that, including just about every analyst out there.
pre season means NOTHING! just ask the OU sooners...
You got jokes, but no objectivity. My logic is undeniable. It's widely accepted. It's pretty much fact at this point. You are the one that is clearly ignoring the facts here. I'm not breaking any news here, this is universally accepted.
the lakers are taking in a new system... and are already playing better defense than they have been during their tittle runs, if you dont see the improvements we've made from last year EVEN without odom then you're not looking at the right pic. bynum will tear down the OKC fron line...

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Kobes winning the scoring tittle, the media has lit a fire in him the likes you've never seen!

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 pm

OU you just clearly accept whatever the analysts say as gospel. The same analysts that get shit wrong and fuck shit up every year no matter how much they know. I like listening to them too but they are almost always wrong soo if it means I'm unrealistic because I don't just take what they say as absalute truth then so be it. I'll be that

The lakers do have a tendency to coast in the reg season but I feel like theirs more urgency in this team more desire to prove they're not the same team that got took out by Dallas last season. Time will tell
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Kobes winning the scoring tittle, the media has lit a fire in him the likes you've never seen!
See, I know you don't beleive this. Who won the scoring title last year? How about the year before? KD is just getting better. He scored 30 or more in the first 5 games of the season. He also has the youth factor and unlike Kobe he doesn't have to play through pain. You guys are just being silly here.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:56 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
OU you just clearly accept whatever the analysts say as gospel. The same analysts that get shit wrong and fuck shit up every year no matter how much they know. I like listening to them too but they are almost always wrong soo if it means I'm unrealistic because I don't just take what they say as absalute truth then so be it. I'll be that

The lakers do have a tendency to coast in the reg season but I feel like theirs more urgency in this team more desire to prove they're not the same team that got took out by Dallas last season. Time will tell
Seriously you can't look at the facts and justify your argument. The Lakers are older, they have a tendency to coast, this is a condensed season, they are already 2 games back early in the season, they already have some health concerns. Seriously your argument is based on the last 2 games? Or you being a fan? I have much more to stand on in my argument.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 pm

Kobe's great, but I don't think he is gonna hold up playing like this.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARNBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:04 pm

OU wrote:
Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.
my argument comes from watching kobe play for the last 15 years... you poke him with a stick and he shoots you in the face... if he's playing like this with a broken hand imagine what he'll do when that heals up.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.
my argument comes from watching kobe play for the last 15 years... you poke him with a stick and he shoots you in the face... if he's playing like this with a broken hand imagine what he'll do when that heals up.
15 years huh? So you have seen the wear and tear then right? Do you have your blinders on right now? You know Kobe can go off in spurts. They need him to carry the team early, but once they get comfortable into the playoffs they will coast again. As a Laker fan you know this, this is not new information. You know Kobe won't force the scoring every night all season long. Prisoner of the moment, has that giving you some memory loss? KD is better then he was last season, growing as a player. You are thinking with your heart here.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ
Posts : 3973
Join date : 2009-08-13
Age : 37
Location : London,Ohio

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:13 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.
my argument comes from watching kobe play for the last 15 years... you poke him with a stick and he shoots you in the face... if he's playing like this with a broken hand imagine what he'll do when that heals up.


If he keeps playing with it hurt it isn't gonna get better tho, he may make it worse, that's what scares me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.
my argument comes from watching kobe play for the last 15 years... you poke him with a stick and he shoots you in the face... if he's playing like this with a broken hand imagine what he'll do when that heals up.


If he keeps playing with it hurt it isn't gonna get better tho, he may make it worse, that's what scares me.
Once THIS injury heals you don't think Kobe will be nagged by some other minor injury? You don't think when they play 5 games in 6 nights that he will try to his teammates involved and not attack the rim as much? What are the odds that Kobe is 100% healthy throughout this season? With the amount of games they are playing every single week. Kobe has years of wear and tear and he knows it. He isn't going to push himself too hard during the regular season, he knows when his efforts are needed.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:30 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.
my argument comes from watching kobe play for the last 15 years... you poke him with a stick and he shoots you in the face... if he's playing like this with a broken hand imagine what he'll do when that heals up.


If he keeps playing with it hurt it isn't gonna get better tho, he may make it worse, that's what scares me.
Once THIS injury heals you don't think Kobe will be nagged by some other minor injury? You don't think when they play 5 games in 6 nights that he will try to his teammates involved and not attack the rim as much? What are the odds that Kobe is 100% healthy throughout this season? With the amount of games they are playing every single week. Kobe has years of wear and tear and he knows it. He isn't going to push himself too hard during the regular season, he knows when his efforts are needed.
wait... KD is invincible in your opinion... i know chances are Kobe gets hurt before Durrant but Kobe plays through his injuries and plays well, if KD sprains an ankle he'll be out for 3 games while kobe scores 30 per on set sprained ankle

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:34 pm

You answered it youself in your post. ANY player in ANY sport can get hurt. But you already acknowledged that Kobe has a higher probability of either staying hurt or getting re-injured then KD. So isn't that an argument in my favor here? Obviously "anything can happen yadda yadda". But looking at what is most likely to happen? You aren't giving me any compelling information. Your argument consist of "You are an OKC fan so that is why you are saying this. Kobe scored 40 in the last 2 games." You are going against your own logic.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:42 pm

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Vegas is all about making money, they don't give away odds. What do you think the odds are right now that KD wins the scoring title? compare that to Kobe? Who I doubt is #2 and possibly not even in the top 5 to win that award. Again my arguments have far more merit then the ones you are trying to make.
my argument comes from watching kobe play for the last 15 years... you poke him with a stick and he shoots you in the face... if he's playing like this with a broken hand imagine what he'll do when that heals up.


If he keeps playing with it hurt it isn't gonna get better tho, he may make it worse, that's what scares me.
Once THIS injury heals you don't think Kobe will be nagged by some other minor injury? You don't think when they play 5 games in 6 nights that he will try to his teammates involved and not attack the rim as much? What are the odds that Kobe is 100% healthy throughout this season? With the amount of games they are playing every single week. Kobe has years of wear and tear and he knows it. He isn't going to push himself too hard during the regular season, he knows when his efforts are needed.

Unfortunately that's not true. Kobe is cursed with the Jordan disease of ultra-competitiveness where he cares about nothing else but winning every time he steps out on the court. He's healthier than he's been in a while though

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 0000
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16161
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 34
Location : Iowa

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:44 pm

btw, i don't think the lakers finish first... but top 3 i know we'll get.


_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 739432889
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
btw, i don't think the lakers finish first... but top 3 i know we'll get.

3 sounds about right. The 2 wouldn't shock me. But if I was a betting man, I'd say 3.

_________________
NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Discussion Thread   NBA Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
NBA Discussion Thread
Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: