Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

so............................................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

so............................................ Empty
PostSubject: so............................................   so............................................ EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:09 am

i got banned from the espn message boards for trolling a troll. how the fuck does that happen lol? its a osu troll named aztecohio1 and all this bitch does is put her 2cents in on every michigan post. so i fire back calling her jess but i think its a dude but anyways just fucking with her asking her out and all that shit and next thing you know im banned! i told her if she cant take the heat stay the fuck off the boards and the thing is no one even likes her on the osu board they dont even respond to the bitch! this bitch stays on the michigan boards and it just pisses me the fuck off!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: so............................................   so............................................ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:00 am

The worlds smallest violin plays for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: so............................................   so............................................ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so............................................   so............................................ Empty

Back to top Go down

so............................................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: