Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OU has been MIA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 am

How bout them Bears buddy? Looks like I should of took you up on that bet for Michigan LULZ! I knew you guys would choke like you do every season. Talking all that shit about the Big 12 and how Baylor would stomp everybody in the Big Ten then they come and smack you in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 am

how have I've been MIA? OU would still roll Michigan by 2 TDs min. Also Baylor would beat Michigan and RG3 is 10x the QB Robinson will ever be OU has been MIA 40858
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 am

Also I'm not sure what the Bears comment is about? You know I'm a Cowboys fan and they are owning the division and the Sheagles suck.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 am

OU wrote:
how have I've been MIA? OU would still roll Michigan by 2 TDs min. Also Baylor would beat Michigan and RG3 is 10x the QB Robinson will ever be OU has been MIA 40858

Ya ya ya if you say so.....
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 am

OU wrote:
Also I'm not sure what the Bears comment is about? You know I'm a Cowboys fan and they are owning the division and the Sheagles suck.

Baylor.....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 am

Ahhh lol, how did I miss that? RG3 is a G, I have been telling you that all year. Put him on almost any Big 10 team and...Championship lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 am

Let's focus on the Dallas Cowboys and being 1st place in the division.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

OU wrote:

Eagles will beat them.....again.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 am

the dream team? more like the dud team... lol that was horrible
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Eagles will beat them.....again.
Even if they do, it won't matter. The Eagles won't finish within 3 games of the Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 am

but i got no room to talk with my Colts playing like a jv team
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am

OU wrote:

They are setting up perfectly another famous Romo meltdown. I can't wait to see it this year.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:

They are setting up perfectly another famous Romo meltdown. I can't wait to see it this year.
I'm sure you would love to have him on the Jets, you should.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Your boy is good, but not half as good as RG3. But I'm pretty sure you know that. The NFL scouts sure do.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm

OU wrote:
Your boy is good, but not half as good as RG3. But I'm pretty sure you know that. The NFL scouts sure do.

RG3 is a way better passer than Denard but Denard is a better runner so they both even out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

RG3 is a way better passer than Denard but Denard is a better runner so they both even out.
There is no way you can possibly think they are equal. RG3 is the truth. Seriously Michigan would be a National Championship contender with him on the squad. Hell replace Martinez with him at Nebraska or throw him on Ohio State and that is a scary thought. Robinson is a hell of a player bug RG3 is a freak. He was a track stud in his own right. Also he has the size. Freak of nature.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:22 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

There is no way you can possibly think they are equal. RG3 is the truth. Seriously Michigan would be a National Championship contender with him on the squad. Hell replace Martinez with him at Nebraska or throw him on Ohio State and that is a scary thought. Robinson is a hell of a player bug RG3 is a freak. He was a track stud in his own right. Also he has the size. Freak of nature.

Dude, RG3 has better passing skills than Denard but Denard can run better so in College they even out. Denard can get by with his passing the only reason why he is starting is because of how explosive he is. Denard will be a PR/KR in the NFL maybe a Wildcat package for him RG3 will be a QB in the NFL maybe even start I don't know. Your Big 12 homerism is showing lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:30 pm

I think you Michigan fandom is blinding you. I have seen both play about 5 games this season and multiple games over their college careers. RG3 is on a different level, there is a wide margin between the two. But we will have to agree to disagree. RG3 is not just a good passer the rarely turns the ball over, he is a smart runner with great top end speed. Sure Robinson is shifty and a hell of a playmaker but RG3 has the better tools at any level. His talents were mostly wasted at Baylor, the fact that he made them semi relevant is nothing short of amazing.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Im with josh as far as in College they are damn near even with there skills that off set the other. In the pros it isnt even close though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OU has been MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: OU has been MIA   OU has been MIA Empty

Back to top Go down

OU has been MIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: