[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 NFL to fine Rex Ryan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:35 am

75-100K for telling a fan to shut the fuck up????? That is despicable. People need to stop attacking people because of fucking WORDS!!!!!!! That shit annoys me so much.

Besides that the fan in the video loved that he got a rise out of him...there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:12 pm

If I tell a paying customer at my work to Shut the Fuck up, I don't get fined, I get fired.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



NFL to fine Rex Ryan LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARNFL to fine Rex Ryan BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:49 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
If I tell a paying customer at my work to Shut the Fuck up, I don't get fined, I get fired.

Completely different scenario...unless of course you are a coach for a professional sports team????
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:57 am

Fine is justified. Dude is a millionaire, even when he gets fired in 3 years he will still make a ton of money as a coordinator. Only a small fraction of what he will earn this year, no sweat.

_________________
NFL to fine Rex Ryan Banner10
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 am

OU wrote:
Fine is justified. Dude is a millionaire, even when he gets fired in 3 years he will still make a ton of money as a coordinator. Only a small fraction of what he will earn this year, no sweat.

That doesn't justify it. I'm sick of living in a world where "words hurt". It's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:17 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Fine is justified. Dude is a millionaire, even when he gets fired in 3 years he will still make a ton of money as a coordinator. Only a small fraction of what he will earn this year, no sweat.

That doesn't justify it. I'm sick of living in a world where "words hurt". It's embarrassing.
I agree the words hurt shit is annoying. Howeva this is not a words hurt senario. It's a you're a fucking professional you fat bastard no soup for you!

_________________
NFL to fine Rex Ryan Banner10
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon
Posts : 1501
Join date : 2011-07-17

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
75-100K for telling a fan to shut the fuck up????? That is despicable. People need to stop attacking people because of fucking WORDS!!!!!!! That shit annoys me so much.

Besides that the fan in the video loved that he got a rise out of him...there is absolutely nothing wrong with what he did.

i would tend to agree, an individual who goads another individual and then runs off and grasses as soon as the other person says anything back need to be made to shut the fuck up as opposed to being told.

still, rex ought to have known he'd get at least a fine for doing it. if celebrating a touchdown is a criminal offence you could guarantee that telling a fan to shut the fuck up would be.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:44 am

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Fine is justified. Dude is a millionaire, even when he gets fired in 3 years he will still make a ton of money as a coordinator. Only a small fraction of what he will earn this year, no sweat.

That doesn't justify it. I'm sick of living in a world where "words hurt". It's embarrassing.
I agree the words hurt shit is annoying. Howeva this is not a words hurt senario. It's a you're a fucking professional you fat bastard no soup for you!
+1
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:21 am

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Fine is justified. Dude is a millionaire, even when he gets fired in 3 years he will still make a ton of money as a coordinator. Only a small fraction of what he will earn this year, no sweat.

That doesn't justify it. I'm sick of living in a world where "words hurt". It's embarrassing.
I agree the words hurt shit is annoying. Howeva this is not a words hurt senario. It's a you're a fucking professional you fat bastard no soup for you!

Then I guess it'll really suck when Corso gets fired since he did it on national TV. I mean if the cunt fan didn't have his cell phone out no one would know, but Corso does it in the middle of one of ESPN's biggest shows so he definitely deserves to get fired.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:28 am

Fine Corso too. But he has street cred, his job is safe.

_________________
NFL to fine Rex Ryan Banner10
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo
Posts : 3288
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 38
Location : Cedar Rapids

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 am

OU wrote:
Fine Corso too. But he has street cred, his job is safe.

If Rex gets 100k Corso should get a minimum 250 or lose his job. Neither will happen.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:31 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Fine Corso too. But he has street cred, his job is safe.

If Rex gets 100k Corso should get a minimum 250 or lose his job. Neither will happen.
Yeah but Corso has earned his slack. Fat Bastard hasn't.

_________________
NFL to fine Rex Ryan Banner10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
If I tell a paying customer at my work to Shut the Fuck up, I don't get fined, I get fired.

Completely different scenario...unless of course you are a coach for a professional sports team????

So what? Is he special, is he more important than you or I that he is above consequence for acting like a prick. No, he's not.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



NFL to fine Rex Ryan LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARNFL to fine Rex Ryan BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Fine Corso too. But he has street cred, his job is safe.

If Rex gets 100k Corso should get a minimum 250 or lose his job. Neither will happen.
Yeah but Corso has earned his slack. Fat Bastard hasn't.

Two straight trips to the AFC championship, one with a rookie quarterback, in the same division as Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. To say Rex Ryan hasn't earned some slack would be kind of a baseless comment, no?

_________________
NFL to fine Rex Ryan A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER
Posts : 16809
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 37
Location : Detroit

NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Rex needs thicker skin. He coaches in NY and they are getting blown out and some fan yells Belicheck is better and he yells Shut the Fuck up. Fine is deserved. If the fan had been cursing at him and he said that then maybe I see it different but to say another coach is better, that aint shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL to fine Rex Ryan   NFL to fine Rex Ryan Empty

Back to top Go down
 
NFL to fine Rex Ryan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: