Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Empty
PostSubject: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:19 am

Fuck yes!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 am

sweet! when
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:40 pm

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Chicken-dance-gif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Quote :
"I think it's going to be 13 episodes, not 10," was his response. "There's too much story. Some characters will have two-parters. Everybody sort of participates, sometimes in a bigger way and sometimes in a tiny little thread that goes through everybody else's stories."

"[Show creator Mitchell Hurwitz's writing is] really audacious and amazing. I think a lot of people will miss the work that is involved, the story, the Venn diagrams that are being created, the domino effect that characters have with each other in their various episodes. I know what he's doing, and this has never been done on a TV show like this. This makes Lost look like a Spaulding Grey monologue."

Ron Howard is back narrating.
New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Arrested-development-ron-howard-tweet

The new Netflix episodes of Arrested Development are set to air in early 2013, with no precise dates announced as yet.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34956
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:42 pm

fucking awesome! wish it was before the end of the world tho... fucking december 12? lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
fucking awesome! wish it was before the end of the world tho... fucking december 12? lol
That fad is so last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 am

killerofchicken wrote:

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Buster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Quote :
More good news! Though Netflix has yet to officially make a decision on the number, Mitch Hurwitz has enough material to begin assembling more episodes beyond the original order of ten for the streaming season 4. A break in production is now planned so he can decide what new scripts need to be generated and then filming will resume around the busy cast's schedules in late January. We could be getting anywhere from 12-15 episodes! Steve Holt!

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=34956
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Quote :
"We’re done shooting it and it was great. Also, it will be extremely complicated for the viewers. 14 episodes, all separate, with each character getting their own episode, but all the action happens simultaneously. So you can stop my episode at the very moment that, say, Gob rides by on his Segway and then click into his episode and follow him."

"I don’t know how Mitchell Hurwitz wrote it, shot it or scheduled it, I don’t know how he’s editing it but it’ll be amazing. I think. And it’s only the first third of a three part story – the second two parts will be in the movie. So this is the first act, and the movie is act two and three. They’re all just asking questions that the movie itself will answer."

Will it be like a ‘Who Shot JR?’ type deal then?

"I can neither confirm nor deny that. I will say that some of Larry Hagman’s hair makes it into the third episode, however. The hair is on Franklin the puppet."

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=36547
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Quote :
Vulture have stated that Wiig will be playing a younger version of everyone's favourite winking matriarch, Lucille Bluth, but with all 14 episodes in Mitchell Hurwitz' beautifully complicated series all centring on different characters and sharing the same time period, pretty much anything can happen here.

There are no clues to Seth Rogen's role as yet, but what is known is that he's joining the likes of Andy Richter (as both himself and Donnie, Chareth, Rocky, and Emmitt Richter), Terry Crews, Conan O'Brien, John Slattery and Isla Fisher on the castlist.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=36556
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:22 pm

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix 70138
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 am

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix 644585_252540381559141_640143653_n-610x909

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix 486873_252540281559151_189862211_n-610x909

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix 30340_252540334892479_835716861_n-610x909
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Dayyyumm Maeby turned out nice.

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix 71317
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:13 pm

She was a whore in Cedar Rapids
New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Cedar-Rapids-Maebe-300x288
New Arrested Development coming to Netflix 445986
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:54 am

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Tumblr_mj5t7r3bNH1rlb6iho1_400
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Nice where was that from ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Ali* wrote:
From what I can tell from my search it's from a movie called "The Brass Teapot". I thought you might like that jiggle.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:25 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
From what I can tell from my search it's from a movie called "The Brass Teapot". I thought you might like that jiggle.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:02 pm

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:53 pm

is there a specific time it is available ... or is it available at like 12:01 AM
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:56 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
is there a specific time it is available ... or is it available at like 12:01 AM

I would assume 12 am for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrested Development coming to Netflix   New Arrested Development coming to Netflix Empty

Back to top Go down

New Arrested Development coming to Netflix
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next