Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

fox in carriage war with direct tv

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
GDPofDRC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

fox in carriage war with direct tv  Empty
PostSubject: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/21/directv-and-fox-networks-locked-in-carriage-dispute/

fox cable channels could be suspended from direct t v on november first

including f x, fueltv and fox sports networks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:40 pm

This won't happen.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:13 pm

I've been watching nfl on fox today and every commercial has a directv commercial about these channels will stop being aired on november first
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I've been watching nfl on fox today and every commercial has a directv commercial about these channels will stop being aired on november first

Guess I will buy some stock in Dish Network in the morning. That is a bad decision by both Fox and DirectTV if this happens.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 pm

This kind of shit happens all the time and there's always a deal at the 25th hr. I would expect the same to happen here
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:46 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
This kind of shit happens all the time and there's always a deal at the 25th hr. I would expect the same to happen here

true. Hey did you carve that pumpkin? I had a pretty sweet one that I did last Sunday when me and the kids all got a pumpkin. It isn't as sweet as that one though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 am

Yeah im with Bobbitt I think this never happens.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:09 am

Okay, so Rob McEllerey, the creator and the dude who plays mac, the fat guy, on it's always sunny in philadelphia, just add a special commercial on tonight's episode of its always sunny in philadelphia talking about how in 5 days fx will no longer be on directv. he left a message about a website, don't let directv take away it's always sunny in philadelphia go to: keepmynets.com

I'll be pissed off most if I lose direct tv this fall
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:55 pm

so now I'm flippin through the channels in f x is channel 248 right above 248 is 248.1 a directv special announcement channel . it is a looping announcement by mike white the ceo of directv explaining fox is 40 percent charged increase for their cable channels. visit the website below for updates they say : ourpromisetoyou.com

Someone is going to get shot over all of this.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 pm

I have direct TV and this won't happen deal will be done before or on the first like always.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 pm

No effect on me.

I'm just a poor guy who had to settle for comcast cable...but i still got these channels starting Nov. 1st.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:31 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I have direct TV and this won't happen deal will be done before or on the first like always.

Most likely. This has happened with Time Warner plenty (starting on date X, you will no longer have ESPN, blah blah blah) and the deal always gets done before people are pissed
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:24 pm

They came to a deal
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Boooo

Well, atleast us cable folk still have rainy and windy days on our side.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Hopefully there is no price increase. No details yet though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fox in carriage war with direct tv    fox in carriage war with direct tv  Empty

Back to top Go down

fox in carriage war with direct tv
Page 1 of 1