Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assasin's Creed: Revelations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Assasin's Creed: Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

November 15th on Xbox 360 and PS3 !

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 am

I already have it on pre-order, I think the Brotherhood thread might have some Revelations stuff on it, not sure. Back when the 1st game came out I loved it but I never actually finished the game, which is stupid since I was like 90% done. But anyways I replayed the entire game and then kept it rolling and finished out the series. Kind of cool to get the whole story line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 am

I have it pre-ordered too, can't wait to see how it ends for Ezio.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Ali wrote:
I have it pre-ordered too, can't wait to see how it ends for Ezio.
I tell my buddy Weezy all the time that Altiar went way harder then Ezio lol, but to be fair Ezio got a late start. Altair was the top Assassin and in his later years he developed the weapons used by Ezio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 am

The thing I love about Ezio's story is we'll have played him from birth to possibly his death. I can't think of a game that's done that other than Fallout.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:22 am

Ali wrote:
The thing I love about Ezio's story is we'll have played him from birth to possibly his death. I can't think of a game that's done that other than Fallout.
Yeah I really wish they would have done that for Altiar, I know they went into it a little bit with those other games for PSP or whatever it was on. But his story seems to be more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Yeah I really wish they would have done that for Altiar, I know they went into it a little bit with those other games for PSP or whatever it was on. But his story seems to be more interesting.

You think so ?

I love the whole Italian backdrop from Ezio's story, all the Renaissance, Da Vinci and Borgia stuff was amazing.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:39 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

You think so ?

I love the whole Italian backdrop from Ezio's story, all the Renaissance, Da Vinci and Borgia stuff was amazing.
From what we learn about Altair throughout the series, the guy was a genius. He did some amazing things later in his life. Like the messages and inventions that he puts in code for Ezio down the line, you know the stuff Leonardo had to de-code for him. But just going off the first game. Altair was the top Assassin before he was demoted, worked his way back up to the top. He was a straight gangsta lol
But then we see later in life he made some very smart moves and if it wasn't for what he does Ezio wouldn't be shit. All the cool shit we see with Ezio came from Altiar.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Assasin's Creed: Revelations   Assasin's Creed: Revelations EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 am

[youtube]