Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
josh200612
timthebim
KingsOwn19
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall Empty
PostSubject: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Next Wednesday...Looks...depressing

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Damn that looks entertaining as hell.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 pm

"What's left when they stop chanting your name?"

Damn, that was sad and this was just a minute long snippet. Arent these E:60 things an hour or more usually?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah they are a hour but normally have 3 or 4 segments. That was sad when he said that u are right.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm

That's fucked up.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:19 pm

ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall E13qis
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall E13qis

And who did that? Steve Breaston!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Next Wednesday...Looks...depressing

is he drunk in this clip? drunk or drugged up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:20 am

Jesus .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:55 pm

1 of my all-time favs who could've been a multiple time world champion if not for his demons.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:19 pm

It's about to come on ESPN.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Very interesting check it out when you can. Sad but good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 am

Very sad. Greatest ever wrestler not to be world champion.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 am

freakzilla wrote:
1 of my all-time favs who could've been a multiple time world champion if not for his demons Vince wrote the script for him to be champ.
fixed
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 am

Thanks for putting that up Freak, that was pretty intense, still lives in a nice house, so it looks like he took care of his cash, I was thinking it was going be even worse, and he has his kid by his side now, but he looks awful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am

cascade_run wrote:
Thanks for putting that up Freak, that was pretty intense, still lives in a nice house, so it looks like he took care of his cash, I was thinking it was going be even worse, and he has his kid by his side now, but he looks awful

No probs mate. It was sad to see him like this. He looks beyond redemption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 am

Cu Bu wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
1 of my all-time favs who could've been a multiple time world champion if not for his demons Vince wrote the script for him to be champ.
fixed

If he didn't have his demons then he would've been trusted with the world title. You can't put the world title on him with all the problems he had.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 am

ill have to watch this when i get home... him and big sexy were my all time favorite tag team duo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:46 am

killerofchicken wrote:
ill have to watch this when i get home... him and big sexy were my all time favorite tag team duo!

They made wrestling cool. My favs though were The Road Warriors!
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 pm

freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Ahhh, tragic end to that one as well for ol Hawk.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Great clip there of a legend for sure. Sad to see what has become of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 pm

cascade_run wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Yeah I loved Hawk. Sad to see what happens to a lot of these wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 pm

cascade_run wrote:

And for Puke(Darren Drozdoy).
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

I always liked fake Diesel and Razor better anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall   ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall Empty

Back to top Go down

ESPN E:60: The Wrestler-Rise and Fall of Scott Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next