Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card Empty
PostSubject: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:22 pm

MMA Fight Night (Live) tonight at 8pm eastern

Jesus "Chavo" Martinez vs. Caleb Ball
Casey Adams vs. Allen Otto
Steve McCabe vs. Justin Dalton
Adam Pakiela vs. Michael Diplacido
Francois Ambang vs. Darrel "Armageddon" Smith
Chris "Red Line" Wing vs. Jason Lee

on go fight live

American Mixed Martial Arts Fight League Returns to Newtown, PA, September 30!

The American Mixed Martial Arts Fight League returns with its third show on September 30, at the Newtown Athletic Club, 209 Penns Trail Road, Newtown, Pennsylvania.

Promoter Jim McCann is excited about the third installment of AMMFL Fight Night.

"I think Fight Night 3 is going to be our best show to date," he said. "We've got some really top notch local Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York metro fighters. Everyone is relatively local so that helps with ticket sales and excitement. We've got guys like Chris Wing, who's a phenomenal fighter out of Philadelphia. He's fighting Jason Lee. Jason fought on our last two cards. Unfortunately he came up short but he's a tremendous, exciting fighter. And I don't think his record shows exactly how good of a fighter he is. And we have some other top guys that I think are not only going to be exciting for the fight but really drive a good crowd in there. "

Wing vs. Lee is certainly a worthy main event, and fans will be treated to great fight.

"I expect that to be an incredibly exciting match," McCann said. "Both guys are going to absolutely bring it to the table. And Chris has a huge following in the Philadelphia area. He's got big support, which is very helpful. I expect there to be a lot Chris Wing fans in the crowd that night. "
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Since it's in PA there will be a couple of amateur fights then the pro fights.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:58 pm

LOL, there was a car accident outside the arena and they lost power. The show was postponed until 1 pm tomorrow, October 1st. The stream will be up then if you want to see the card. I believe the amateur fights were completed so only pro fights are left.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Starting in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Crazy! Did you watch, was there good fights?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I caught some of them before I had to go out, they were decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card   MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free.  6 fights on the card Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA Fight Night on at 8 tonight, free. 6 fights on the card
Page 1 of 1