Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Lytle for State Senate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

Chris Lytle for State Senate Empty
PostSubject: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 pm

I am gonna help Lytle out, mostly because he always gave me a good show and is seemingly a good man.

www.LytleforIndiana.com
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Republican or Democrat?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:52 pm

Well it didn't say, but from what I read, it sounded more like a conservative versus a supporter of the moocher/looter classes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:52 pm

I'm not allowed to vote for Democrats.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:53 pm

or show them any love in any form, I can't even say "Hi".
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:22 pm

lol i knew there was a reason i liked you OU.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:16 pm

I am a Republican/conservative, but I married a Democrat/liberal...I just wanted to help keep an eye on the enemy...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28621/retired-ufc-vet-chris-lytle-falls-short-in-indiana-senate-run.mma
Chris Lytle's Indiana Senate run came up a bit short.

Lytle, who retired from the UFC this past year after a long and productive fighting career, lost the Republican bid for a state Senate nomination in District 28.

In Tuesday's three-horse race, Lytle (30 percent of the vote) finished behind winner Mike Crider (41 percent) but ahead of John Merlau (29 percent).

"Almost," Lytle tweeted on Tuesday after the vote tallies. "I finished 2nd. It was a good fight."

Lytle, an Indianapolis firefighter who lives in New Palestine, Ind., concluded a memorable 20-fight UFC career with a third-round submission victory over Dan Hardy in the headliner of this past August's UFC on Versus 5 event. In trademark fashion, he picked up the night's "Fight of the Night" and "Submission of the Night" bonuses. Such awards (including a record six "Fight of the Night" bonuses) accounted for $515,000 in extra pay during his decade-long UFC career.

Despite a 5-1 record in his final six fights, the 37-year-old married father of four opted to retire so he could spend more time at home. However, a month after his retirement, he announced his Senate run.

"They're a little disappointed because [my family was] like, 'Oh man, I thought you were going to be home all the time now,'" Lytle told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) back in October. "I'm busy, but I get to be home with my kids at night now, so that's great."

Lytle, who first considered a career in politics when he was involved in Indiana's move to MMA regulation in 2009, ran on a platform focused on job creation, education, gun rights, illegal immigration and other issues.
Chris Lytle for State Senate Chris-lytle-12
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm

I think he'll come back
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:31 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I think he'll come back
Doubt it. But he should be a UFC HOFer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Lytle for State Senate   Chris Lytle for State Senate Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Lytle for State Senate
Page 1 of 1