Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

100 Feet

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:29 am

A pretty original concept here. A detective's wife kills her abusive husband in self defense only to be charged with murder. She spends the majority of her sentence in jail and is released to spend the last year under house arrest. But soon she finds out her husband isn't quite ready to leave her alone. His ghost not only still haunts the house but continues to attack her in various ways. I won't go too far into detail but one of the most intense and violent scenes I've ever seen is in this movie. It stars Famke Janssen(Jean Gray from X-men). Overall I gave it a 7 out of 10. I'm a sucker for anything original coming out of hollywood anymore, especially in this genre.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Sounds pretty cool. I might look for it tonight. I haven't watched many scary movies since the divorce because I'm a big pussy when it comes watching them by myself. Sad but true, and I'm a pretty brave guy when it comes to pretty much anything else. If its a demon movie or something to do with an exoricism u can forget about me watching it by myself, lol.
Even if I have my 6 year old son there I am okay watching it if he is asleep, but there is something about being alone and watching scary movies that makes me a big sissy.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I thought this was a thread about BBC and Elementary Schools...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Women killing abusive husbands and hauntings are not origial in hollywood. But I guess when they mix it up it is. Like a heartwarming baseball movie about a kid over coming being born with a cleft face only to be a hero to everyone in the end, and a movie about ravenous killer dinosaurs. Throw them bitches together and BAM Oscar time.

Or a movie about a kid from the ghetto being born into a bad family but with a big heart making it famous as a rapper or dancer, and a movie about an alien thatinfects people by posing as a hot chick and fucking dudes. Species from da Hood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm always down to snuggle BBC
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:06 pm

OU wrote:
I thought this was a thread about BBC and Elementary Schools...

You know it's 500 feet as a minimum, but good one either way.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Women killing abusive husbands and hauntings are not origial in hollywood. But I guess when they mix it up it is. Like a heartwarming baseball movie about a kid over coming being born with a cleft face only to be a hero to everyone in the end, and a movie about ravenous killer dinosaurs. Throw them bitches together and BAM Oscar time.

Or a movie about a kid from the ghetto being born into a bad family but with a big heart making it famous as a rapper or dancer, and a movie about an alien thatinfects people by posing as a hot chick and fucking dudes. Species from da Hood.

If you see the movie you'll know what I'm talking about. women killing abusive husbands and ghosts are not original concepts, no. But a movie combining the two especially the way they do in this one is a bit refreshing from the slew of remakes we've been given for the last few years. I saw they are making a movie about you though, Wolf. Why didn't you tell us? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1258972/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

100 Feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Feet   100 Feet Empty

Back to top Go down

100 Feet
Page 1 of 1