Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And now Jon Jones throws the race card

Go down 
+3
GDPofDRC
corydd7
MMAEYES
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

And now Jon Jones throws the race card Empty
PostSubject: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/09/22/jon-jones-calls-rampage-jackson-a-mr-t-wannabe/

Will one of our posters that can post videos please post this one, thanks

In this interview Jon Jones speculates that "maybe their hating on me because I'm the new fresh black face" and "it's sad that it's two african american men saying this about me"

Are you fucking kidding me?? My dislike for Jon Jones just went threw the fucking roof! I'm so sick of every black dude that Rampage has a problem with claiming some uncle tom bullshit, it's really pissing me off. And I'm a honky! Really Jon so if any black people talk shit to you it's because they're jealous that your the "cool black guy" I can't believe this shit lol
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm

lol He isnt winning any fans with all this media stuff.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 pm

According to Jones, you're only saying that about him because you are insecure.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm one of the cool black guys and I don't like him.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 pm

yep looks like I will be changing my favorite fighter list real soon. He was real humble a year ago and showed a lot of respect now his head is big and he has lost his mind. moron
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:31 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AgycCmVOE42o1rTAyaCFWKs9Eo14?slug=mmajunkie-UFC_135_Jon_Jones

It sure sounds like he is cracking under the pressure of being a UFC champ. And im a huge fan of his fights but not so much when he's out of the octagon.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:30 pm

wow, what a jackass.

Yeah Bones, we hate a fresh new black face...we only like the old black guys like the one your fighting tommorow and the one you bumped out of Jackson's.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Where the fuck is Crash Davis when you need him? Someone has got to teach this kid, I think I have come up with a new name for him, it is now Nuke, all the talent in the world, just says dumb shit on a regular basis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now Jon Jones throws the race card   And now Jon Jones throws the race card Empty

Back to top Go down

And now Jon Jones throws the race card
Page 1 of 1