Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
cascade_run
timthebim
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show Empty
PostSubject: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 am

rlly want to listen to this but am at work... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 am

Watched it this morning. Pretty funny stuff. These 2 obviously don't have each other, but don't think they'll be friends afterwards either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 pm

wow they actually sat side by side.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:01 pm

It was funny. cant wait till saturday.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:48 am

It was funny, but I wish Doctor Phil, would've sat between them, Jones actually had some funny comments, looked like he rebounded from that deplorable showing at UFN 25
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show 222222222222222222
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Is Jones actually looking at him?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

The plan is already working Rampage got in his head for not looking at him the first time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:57 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

The plan is already working Rampage got in his head for not looking at him the first time Very Happy

I hope I'm wrong but Rampage's body language says he's scurred. I really want Page to KO Bones bad though so don't get me wrong, I'm all for him.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I hope I'm wrong but Rampage's body language says he's scurred. I really want Page to KO Bones bad though so don't get me wrong, I'm all for him.

I dont get that at all.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I dont get that at all.

Agree. Rampage is probably going to lose, but I don't think he's scared at all. He fought Chuck 2x when he was on top of the world and had the semi Fedor aura about him. He took on Machida, Rashad, Shogun, etc. He got destroyed by Wand twice and all he wanted to do was fight him again.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Im not seeing Page as being scarred either. But looking at Jones just tower over page, and Im having a hard time seeing Page be competitive here.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Page just has to land something BIG and u never know. Bones has really never been tagged before and it will be interesting to see how the fight goes if Page lands a big shot on him and hurts him alittle. I want to see how bones reacts.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Hands in the pockets, short eye contact, shaky head syndrome when Bones would talk, patting him on the back, being the first to extend his hand on the few times I have seen them together. I just think Page knows he can't win this fight. He doesn't sound confident at all compared to how he has talked in the past.

He talked mad shit against everyone else including Chuck and has always sounded more confident imo. Page is scurred guys.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:22 pm

timthebim wrote:
Page just has to land something BIG and u never know. Bones has really never been tagged before and it will be interesting to see how the fight goes if Page lands a big shot on him and hurts him alittle. I want to see how bones reacts.

I agree and I want to see how Bones takes a shot from a guy with power like Page. Bones won't let him get that close or that far away though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Hands in the pockets, short eye contact, shaky head syndrome when Bones would talk, patting him on the back, being the first to extend his hand on the few times I have seen them together. I just think Page knows he can't win this fight. He doesn't sound confident at all compared to how he has talked in the past.

He talked mad shit against everyone else including Chuck and has always sounded more confident imo. Page is scurred guys.

Go back and look at all of his stare downs with clothes on he always has his hands in his pocket and the only hands he did not shake was Rashad and Wands other than that he always shakes hands. I think you want him to be scurred for some reason cause you are looking too much into it and making stuff up lol. He looks really good and confident in my eyes AND THE NEWWWWW UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 pm

I think Rampages body language is less 'I fear' and more 'I pity da fool!'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:34 pm

[quote="timthebim"]Page just has to land something BIG and u never know. Bones has really never been tagged before and it will be interesting to see how the fight goes if Page lands a big shot on him and hurts him alittle. I want to see how bones reacts.[/quote

Obviously anything can happen, especially when a guy like Page is the big underdog.

But it has been awhile since we've seen one of those rampage KO's.

And we have seen Jones in there with big punchers b4. He has past those tests with flying colors.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Jones has been in with one big name puncher, Rua, and that was not the same Rua that was in there against Forrest and Machida, Jones has just as much to prove as Rampage, can he be the first LHW Champ since Rampage to Rampage to defend the belt, (I know Machida did but did he really?) I don't see Rampage as being scared I see him as focused and prepared, sure Jones towers over him he is like 3-4 inches taller, Saturday should be a great night, still with all that I think Jones takes it and gives us the grudge match we've been waiting for.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show   Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones and Quinton Jackson on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show
Page 1 of 1