Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A late season Seinfeld.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

A late season Seinfeld. Empty
PostSubject: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:30 am

Possibly the final season. 2 part episode in which Jerry's car is stolen by the mechanic(big guy from Raymond) and Kramer and Newman, who r in the midst of a plan to get all this $$$ from recycling cans, go after him.

Straight lousy television. Easily the worst Seinfeld I've ever seen(final episode was terrible as well) and it was a freakin 2 parter. Even the between scenes sound effects(typically the signature bass line, but here other effects) was below your typical Seinfeld standards.

Many agree that Seinfeld is hilarious, but I wonder if those who do not think so were more commonly watching later episodes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 am

I liked that episode.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 am

i actually thought that episode was pretty funny, but there were some misses in the later seasons...but it certainly was not a chronic problem in the later seasons...i can count all the seinfeld episodes that werent fuckin hilarious on one hand and the stolen car actually made me lol...mainly because of the mechanic.

I will agree that the final episode was absolute garbage. If that was not the final episode it would have likely served as the shark jumper for Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 am

I enjoyed the episode... wasn't the greatest but I lol'd to Kramer and Newman
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:51 am

So many classic episodes of Seinfeld. It comes on everyday when I get home from work. Just so many classics. Hellllooooo!
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 am

here in NY metro area the show is on all the time. 7pmish, 11pmish every weekday.

Recently saw the pilot episode for the first time which was cool. Kramer's character was much different. Jerry's apt was different as well.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 am

Different guy played his dad as well
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 am

A late season Seinfeld. SeinfeldChronicles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late season Seinfeld.   A late season Seinfeld. Empty

Back to top Go down

A late season Seinfeld.
Page 1 of 1