Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How bout them Yankees

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
oggy420
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

How bout them Yankees Empty
PostSubject: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:37 pm

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Trash. Angels or Sox take in out in round 2 and for some crazy ass reason they make the WS, Dodgers or Phils take in out then
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:28 pm

? had a few drinks tonight Farmer? lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 am

I'm not exactly sure what I just said, but I think I meant then the Angels or the Red Sox will beat the Yankees....it is looking like that Angels though. Now if for some odd reason the Yankees win that series and make the WS then the Dodgers or Phillies will end their season.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 am

Walkoffs are dope, but this is the most lopesided of all the playoffs series, at least on paper. Yankee's will sweet this series, I'm guessing it'll probably be Pavano going next, he'll be rocked against that lineup. I had the Angels beating the Sox, and think they could give the Yankees some trouble, but over a 7 game series, the Yankees will just be too much. In the NL, it looks like with the Dodgers 2-0 lead they'll take that, I'd be surprised if the Cards took 3 straight, even with Carp and Wainwright going again. The Phils will have to battle but they take out Colorado then beat the Dodgers setting up a Yanks/Phillies WS which is what most people would want to see I think. I'd have the Yankees beating the Phillies in 6.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:26 pm

im hoping for a yankees dodgers WS. That would be so sick, so much history there.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm

alot of twins fans in my area and they are all pissed about last night...

btw oggy Diamondbacks>Yankees 2001

hahahahahahahahahahahaah
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 am

haha that was so long ago it seems like, totally different team now and they're ready to bring home another world series!
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:08 am

yea it was i was in the 7th grade... man time flies!

still gota rub it in tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Yankee hatahz here. I am a lifelong Yankee hater but this year is destiny. A-rod will end the steriod era with a walk off in game six.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

They better hope so wolf if it goes 7 any thing can happen.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:15 pm

I think the Phillies make the comeback. They pitching sets up better for them and Howard is due to start ripping the ball.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:09 pm

WOOOOOOOO!

Im going to the Parade tomorrow whatch for me on tv u yankee haters!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bout them Yankees   How bout them Yankees Empty

Back to top Go down

How bout them Yankees
Page 1 of 1