Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time

Go down 
+7
captain organic
GDPofDRC
Ludo
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
OU
MMAEYES
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Arrested Development #1?

Credibility shot.

Seinfeld is easily the funniest show of all time...easily.

Anyone who does not agree can piss up a rope with their mouth open and tongue out.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Arrested Development #1?

Credibility shot.

Anyone who does not agree can piss up a rope with their mouth open and tongue out.

interesting...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

I never understood the hype for Arrested Development.

And no King of the Hill...no credibility
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 pm

WHAT? Arrested Development was hilarious! might not be the number 1, but it stacks up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Arrested Development #1?

Credibility shot.

I agree. Seinfeld is easily number 1. Not even close.

1. Seinfeld
2. Married with children
3. Red Dwarf
Family Guy, Perfect Strangers, Simpsons, Curb Your Enthusiasm and it's always sunny in philadelphia fight it out for 4th and 5th spot.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:06 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
WHAT? Arrested Development was hilarious! might not be the number 1, but it stacks up

It was funny...but i still don't get the hype. Seeing as some people rate it highter than Seinfeld there is certainly too much hype. Those people need to be shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:07 pm

King of the hill must be an American thing because that was the least funniest show ever. Not 1 person I know here in oz liked that show.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:
King of the hill must be an American thing because that was the least funniest show ever. Not 1 person I know here in oz liked that show.
Hank Hill is as American as they come.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:10 pm

freakzilla wrote:

It's DEFINETLY an American thing.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Simpsons and seinfield are funny, more smart, but laugh factor plays the role for how I list. I laugh harder it's funnier, I smirk smarmyly it's entertaining. I find King of the Hill to be the anti-funny.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

damn it ladybird
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

GDP's credibility on funny and anti-funny prounounced dead at 1:13PM on Thursday August 25th, 2011.

It is mourned by the loving and caring members of Ninjasplace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:24 pm

It's jerk store... Jerk store...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm

If someone can explain to me how King of the Hill resembles something that could be considered comedy, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:30 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
If someone can explain to me how King of the Hill resembles something that could be considered comedy, that would be great.

Since you fired the first shot...you should explain why it is anti-comedy first.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Because when I watch it I do not laugh. It is dry but not humorous. It's wit is too simple to be amusing. It achieves the exact opposite of what it is attempting to. I prefer not to be bored to the point of frustration by something fraudulently alleging to be comedy.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:09 pm

i can't stand KOTH...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 pm

two dead credibilities.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:03 pm

King of the Hill is not that bad it has made me laugh a few times
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 pm

josh200612 wrote:
King of the Hill is not that bad it has made me laugh a few times

it's not that good either.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 pm

King of the Hill sucks
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:18 pm

A lot of people looking silly here.

Does not hurt as much as the guy who didnt have Seinfeld in his top 5, but still pretty bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:53 am

I think it needs a poll.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:50 am

In no order

Seinfield
Curb
Family Guy
The Office got stale later
Chappelle Show for pure comedy
Simpsons skip first couple seasons and last couple

Have a bunch of HMs

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:47 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
two dead credibilities.
u shut ur mouth right now or ill get lebron on ur ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time   IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IGN's Top 5 Funniest TV Shows Of All Time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next