Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This season of Curb is awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

This season of Curb is awesome Empty
PostSubject: This season of Curb is awesome   This season of Curb is awesome EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Best fucking show

Entourage on the other hand stale and weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season of Curb is awesome   This season of Curb is awesome EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 pm

I can't wait for to catch the new Curb, have to wait because they're doing a re-run of all the seasons first here.

Funny you mentioned Entourage I was about to make a thread asking what happened to the show. It use to be so fun and enjoyable, now it's past it's sell by date.

E, Vince and Turtle just annoy me now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season of Curb is awesome   This season of Curb is awesome EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Curb is awesome. Needs more Leon though. "Palestinian Chicken" was an excellent episode. Larry David is the fucking man.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: This season of Curb is awesome   This season of Curb is awesome EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:28 am

Is the one where he dates the hostess from the restaurant from this season. I thought it was a good one. Not common to see a show get better later in it's career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This season of Curb is awesome   This season of Curb is awesome EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:55 am

captain organic wrote:
Is the one where he dates the hostess from the restaurant from this season. I thought it was a good one. Not common to see a show get better later in it's career.

Yeah that was episode 3 I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This season of Curb is awesome   This season of Curb is awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

This season of Curb is awesome
Page 1 of 1