Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Avengers

Go down 
+8
killerofchicken
LA
KingsOwn19
Ludo
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
josh200612
Deezy0814
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The Avengers  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Spending a still drunk Sunday morning in the movies.errrr
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

THE AVENGERS KICKED ASS !!!!!!!!!!

5/5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:48 pm

The movie is expected to gross $200 mill domestically this weekend and $600 million worldwide withing 12 days Shocked

This movie is going to gross $1 billion easily.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Didn't give any more than I thought it would, hollow. Too long also.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:52 pm

This movie, its like I've already seen it in almost every other superhero movie that has come out the past few years.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:56 pm

I mean how many times does New York have to be destroyed by shiny villains flying on, things, before Hollywood can satisfy little kids? The same thing happens in a movie about every three months now it seems. But at least human versions of the transformers are always there to do the same thing to them over and over again.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Where the most credit is due is to Mark Ruffalo. I would really like to see him featured in a Hulk movie. Though the acting anorexic screenplay didn't give anyone much of a chance to make the audience really care, you could tell he was doing something right as Banner among the chaos. He made for a far more interesting Banner than Bana or Norton even with the small sample provided. The rest of the performances.. meh. Downy is good, Evans is terrible, Hemsworth had four lines in the movie, Johansen was not good, Renner was not used, Hiddleston was not bad but again not used, Jackson is a name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:48 pm

You're actually just taking the piss now.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

It was awful and typical

the popcorn was good though, just the right amount of butter.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Ali wrote:

Well why don't you rebut my criticism instead of sulking on the neg button. why is this movie a 5/5? What is wrong with my criticism?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:59 am

lol who negged Kings ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:01 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:

Well why don't you rebut my criticism instead of sulking on the neg button. why is this movie a 5/5? What is wrong with my criticism?

There's isn't much point it's a difference of preference and it seems to me that you went into the theater with a closed mind. You did take the piss with four posts in a row shitting all over it, that's excessive.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:21 am

Okay, just wanted to see how weak your sauce was. Quite weak.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:37 am

Ali wrote:
lol who negged Kings ?

My guess is you seeing how you are unable to handle someone criticizing the Avengers.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:44 am

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:

There's isn't much point it's a difference of preference and it seems to me that you went into the theater with a closed mind. You did take the piss with four posts in a row shitting all over it, that's excessive.

But really, point out where I am wrong or excessive. All of my points are valid. Your inability and unwillingness to counter them is further confirmation of this. That you are only able to neg me makes me think you are even more upset because you know I'm right. It's pointless, not because you think I have a closed mind, but because you know this movie is not that great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
lol who negged Kings ?

My guess is you seeing how you are unable to handle someone criticizing the Avengers.

Nope I love my popcorn chats with Kings and I still have the plus and minus option on his comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:16 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:

But really, point out where I am wrong or excessive. All of my points are valid. Your inability and unwillingness to counter them is further confirmation of this. That you are only able to neg me makes me think you are even more upset because you know I'm right. It's pointless, not because you think I have a closed mind, but because you know this movie is not that great.

Four posts in a row is excessive.

Validation is not personal opinion, many people around the world disagree with your cynical assessment of the movie.

The negging is payback for the COD thread.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:

Four posts in a row is excessive.

Validation is not personal opinion, many people around the world disagree with your cynical assessment of the movie.

The negging is payback for the COD thread.

Lol, I didn't neg you in the CoD thread.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Ludo wrote:
Because Call of Duty is gayness times infinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Ludo wouldn't dare neg his atlantic brother I would disown him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Ali wrote:
The truth hurts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:58 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The truth hurts.

So the truth that Black Ops II will be amazing forced Ludo to neg me Sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The truth hurts.

Have you ever played BF3 with Ludo? Dude is a straight dick lol....love that guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:20 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The truth hurts.

Have you ever played BF3 with Ludo? Dude is a straight dick lol....love that guy.

You know I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:44 pm

$300 million domestically

$854 million world wide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers    The Avengers  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Avengers
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next