Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women's Soccer World Cup

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
OU
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hope Solo
Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 Hope-Solo-2
Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 Hope-solo-nikeblog

Alex Morgan
Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 2
Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 Alex-Morgan-us-soccer-225x300

She's all woman Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

OU wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I never said they weren't good teams, I said I can't see Asian men giving a shit about women's sports

Also, Hope Solo is a man
That is as gay as saying you don't like fake tits.

Fake tits are hideous.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am

1)Im a fake tit hater as well.

2)Solo is the hottest US chick Ive seen thus far. Morgan's cute, but Solo brings a level of exotic.

3)Can't believe Im actually into this womens world cup. Got into it during the Brazil game, set my schedule around the semi finals game, and will do the same for the big game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Final starts in 50 minutes. Good luck to both teams.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Hope Solo and Morgan can get it

Id fuck Rapinhoe also just cause she looks wild and shed probably yell some crazy shit

go USA
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Alex Morgan is so fuckin hot
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm

What a gsme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Congrats to Japan and bad luck to the U.S.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 pm

fantastic game. I didn't see the large majority, including the ending of the Brazil game, so that is out of my equation, but this was the best soccer game Ive ever watched. Of coarse not in terms of talent, and I am def biased by my rooting interest, but this was high drama from start to finish. From the opening 15 minute bull rush by team USA, to team USA twice getting the lead, looking as though(though i thought the announcers, were way off in talking "celebration time" with 10 minutes to go) that by breaking through the more talented team would be able to cruise, then Japan twice scoring that late improbable goal. And then of coarse the shootout, just great stuff.

Rare to see a team that has the better goal tender dominate a game and still lose. Granted today, the japanese goalie, who was described as a weakspot for the team, did outplay(that first save in the shootout was both huge and muy importante) the highly touted, Solo, but in general, when your star player is the goalie, and the majority of the play is taking place at the far end, u win those games.

congrats to Japan. I don't think it is a fluke that the US is 9-1 vs the Japanese, but today, and in this tournament, team Japan made it happen.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 am

It felt like when Japan needed to turn it up they did and were heaps better than the US, most of the time they try to play reserved and pass the ball around but when they get down they play such good soccer
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 am

captain organic wrote:
fantastic game. I didn't see the large majority, including the ending of the Brazil game, so that is out of my equation, but this was the best soccer game Ive ever watched. Of coarse not in terms of talent, and I am def biased by my rooting interest, but this was high drama from start to finish. From the opening 15 minute bull rush by team USA, to team USA twice getting the lead, looking as though(though i thought the announcers, were way off in talking "celebration time" with 10 minutes to go) that by breaking through the more talented team would be able to cruise, then Japan twice scoring that late improbable goal. And then of coarse the shootout, just great stuff.

Rare to see a team that has the better goal tender dominate a game and still lose. Granted today, the japanese goalie, who was described as a weakspot for the team, did outplay(that first save in the shootout was both huge and muy importante) the highly touted, Solo, but in general, when your star player is the goalie, and the majority of the play is taking place at the far end, u win those games.

congrats to Japan. I don't think it is a fluke that the US is 9-1 vs the Japanese, but today, and in this tournament, team Japan made it happen.

hate to make you feel even shittier about the loss but we were actually 23-0-2 vs Japan lifetime, and were 3-0 vs them in this year alone . Personally I thought Solo played a shitty game and that was our undoing also Rapinoe got tired at the end and that sub fucked us up
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:12 pm

What? Solo could do nothing about those 2 goals allowed, she was left stranded on the first one and the second one was such a beutiful flick and the angle it came from left no time for a reaction. And don't forget she also stopped a PK in the shootout, just because the other keeper had a better game doesn't mean solo had a bad one.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:25 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
If you want a hot soccer player look no further than Cincy's own

Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 Heather-mitts-278x400

Heather Mitts, yeah she's mad cute, Morgan is right there with her though. Morgan is classic hot american soccer chick.

Totally with you on Solo, what are these guys thinking...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:34 pm

The games I watched in the WWC were easily the most watchable womens soccer games I've ever seen. I've watched a far bit of girls soccer between growing up around the game and watching girls I know play or what I've watched of womens soccer since 99, and the quality of play I saw this Cup was pretty impressive. And it's crazy to say this, but the WWC Final, even with the US girls losing, was quite possibly one of the 15 maybe 10 best games I've watched, and I've seen who knows of many....

Also, even though if the US men were to play the US women, they would completely embarrass them, I mean it'd be like 7-0, men are just that much more athletic. The US women play a better style of soccer then the men, and they seem to get the game more IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Welcome back LA. If the men played the women the score would be more like 30-0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women's Soccer World Cup   Women's Soccer World Cup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Women's Soccer World Cup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2