Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

True Blood and Weeds back:

Go down 
+3
cascade_run
bobbitt15
LA
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

True Blood and Weeds back: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood and Weeds back:   True Blood and Weeds back: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Ali wrote:
I am not that keen on the fairy aspect either. In all honesty it's the vampire politics and Eric storyline that interest me the most in True Blood. I can't wait to see Russell back next season.

I take it Andy shagging that fairy was a seed for season 5 ?

Me too I also love the relationships between makers and new vampires, I like the werewolf packs but I wish truebloods werewolves were like underworlds werewolves or atleast had some kind of chance against vampires, I get that they probably save a ton of money buy just having them turn into real wolfs but that limits them to what the werewolfs can do in the story because there only so much you can get a actual wolf to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True Blood and Weeds back:   True Blood and Weeds back: - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 am

Yeah the Werewolves really aren't intimidating or baddass when they look like dog's you can buy at a pet shelter.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: True Blood and Weeds back:   True Blood and Weeds back: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:44 pm

In True Blood this season it didn't make sense to spend that much time on werepanthers and then poof gone when he escaped. Not the best season, probably cause the actress they had playing Marnie, it would've been cooler when Antonio possessd her if he turned into her, tha would've been nice to look at it. Nice set up for season 5 and we finally got to see a little bit of Jessica.

Are you kidding me, that is how they end Weeds?, worse then the Soprano ending, which could've been great if they had followed through and made the movie that was talked about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True Blood and Weeds back:   True Blood and Weeds back: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm

I just started watching Weeds this week on Netflix and I am annoyed that I allowed this gem to pass me by, it's a hoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Blood and Weeds back:   True Blood and Weeds back: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

True Blood and Weeds back:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2