Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber

Go down 
+2
GDPofDRC
josh200612
6 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber Empty
PostSubject: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

[youtube][/youtube]

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/6/23/2238983/ufc-132-ufc-champ-jon-jones-picks-dominick-cruz-to-beat-urijah-faber

Quote :
Jon Jones: You know what, Urijah's my friend and business partner, and I'm definitely rooting for him to win. It'll be great for our business that we have that we're working together to have two champions involved with it. It'd be great because I'm a personal fan of Urijah but to be real and to be a martial artist I think it's gonna be a very tough fight for him. If I actually had to put my money on it I would think that Dominick Cruz would win the fight. He's been winning very impressively and he seems to be always improving, Urijah's last two fights haven't been finishes. My prayers will be going out to Urijah and I hope he does phenomenal, but Dominick Cruz is a tall order for everyone right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 am

I like both guys so I don't won't to see either man lose.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

This guy is starting to crack me up. I believe Urijah Hooked Jones up with a sponsor Team Alpha Male? What guy picks against friends? This guy! He really likes to bite the hand that feeds him.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks Jon Jones, I really care what you think.

UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber XJyGY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Thanks Jon Jones, I really care what you think.

UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber XJyGY

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

josh200612 wrote:
This guy is starting to crack me up. I believe Urijah Hooked Jones up with a sponsor Team Alpha Male? What guy picks against friends? This guy! He really likes to bite the hand that feeds him.

It's obvious that Jon Jones only cares about himself.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

He's FAKE! Also GDP's gif is making me want to watch Kung-Fu flicks.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am

I think he is trying to be cute in picking cruz here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:04 pm

That headshot was one of my favs from that animals being dicks site.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm

There are only 25 gifs so far, but with all the available materials.... the site could be bigger than Facebook by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
There are only 25 gifs so far, but with all the available materials.... the site could be bigger than Facebook by the end of the year.

Yeah I could watch that for hours....and I'm not even high. Baked it would be the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:54 pm

josh200612 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

He's FAKE! Also GDP's gif is making me want to watch Kung-Fu flicks.

My favorite is probably Sleeping Fist. Great movie from 1979.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Slow day huh? Bones picking Cruz over Faber gets a thread

Come on Son
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm

LA wrote:
Slow day huh? Bones picking Cruz over Faber gets a thread

Come on Son

They want me to die at my desk. It will be from blunt force trauma caused by slamming my face on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Urijah is going to smash Dominick Cruz.

It's not that i think Urijah is so great at this point, it's just i'm not at all sold on Cruz and Faber is definetly a stronger, bigger, rich man's Joseph Benavidez who Cruz narrowly(NARROWLY, some thought Joe won that fight..not me really) beat in their title fight(yes i'm aware he owned their first bout). Faber being more well rounded + Cruz's layoff = long or short night for Cruz, eitheir way, Faber walks out champ.

Just watch. Faber will be champ.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:14 pm

figured Jones would get hate for this(or any) statement.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:19 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Urijah is going to smash Dominick Cruz.

It's not that i think Urijah is so great at this point, it's just i'm not at all sold on Cruz and Faber is definetly a stronger, bigger, rich man's Joseph Benavidez who Cruz narrowly(NARROWLY, some thought Joe won that fight..not me really) beat in their title fight(yes i'm aware he owned their first bout). Faber being more well rounded + Cruz's layoff = long or short night for Cruz, eitheir way, Faber walks out champ.

Just watch. Faber will be champ.

thinking the same. and i'll add "faber quickly dismissed cruz in their first matchup" to the reasons why I think Faber wins. Granted it was a long time ago, and Cruz has def improved mucho since that time, while Faber's star has stalled recently, but fact of the matter is, Faber has already wupped this guy.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 am

Can't put to much stock in a fight 4 and half years ago, and he caught him in a guillotine not really whooping a guy, but still mixed on the fight. Cruz is much better now and uses to footwork and speed better then most, but Urijah is still one of the best in the World in that division or probably FW still outside of Aldo. Kings is reppin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber   UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 132: UFC Champ Jon Jones Picks Dominick Cruz to Beat Urijah Faber
Page 1 of 1