Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana

Go down 
+2
Deezy0814
killerofchicken
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana Empty
PostSubject: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 pm

i highly doubt it would happen but if this somehow survived it would be fucking epic
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 am

yeah that's what i said
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am

i just like how they said it's not a legalization bill but they leave all the power to the state level government and let them decide for themselves on the issue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
i just like how they said it's not a legalization bill but they leave all the power to the state level government and let them decide for themselves on the issue

So would that make it completely legal in Cali then? No more Feds busting dispensaries?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 am

OU wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

So would that make it completely legal in Cali then? No more Feds busting dispensaries?
thats what it sounds like
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 am

Sweet, might have to move to Colorado.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:16 am

from what i understand feds would no longer be fighting the so called "war" on it. they would leave all issues at the state level to regulate, tax and so on. but if you sift through all the B.S. the government will benefit from it just the same because of the taxes that are paid on it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
from what i understand feds would no longer be fighting the so called "war" on it. they would leave all issues at the state level to regulate, tax and so on. but if you sift through all the B.S. the government will benefit from it just the same because of the taxes that are paid on it

Yeah sounds like that would make it completely legal in Cali, Colorado and other states. Just like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am

i wonder how all this would play out as far as jobs that piss test and things like that in the states that its already legal in
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am

OU wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

Yeah sounds like that would make it completely legal in Cali, Colorado and other states. Just like it should be.

I don't think Deezy thinks this is fair in some way? This is exactly what any pot smoker wants. Let it be taxed and legal to smoke, eat, build, fuel, etc.

This is one of the most important bills in a long time when it comes to a way to dig out of this hole we are in. We can make more money from Biofuel from hemp then we could from it's medicinal use. Fuck Oil! Bio-hemp is the future!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:52 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
i wonder how all this would play out as far as jobs that piss test and things like that in the states that its already legal in

That would be up to the boss I guess or whichever company.
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:55 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:
Deezy0814 wrote:

I don't think Deezy thinks this is fair in some way? This is exactly what any pot smoker wants. Let it be taxed and legal to smoke, eat, build, fuel, etc.

This is one of the most important bills in a long time when it comes to a way to dig out of this hole we are in. We can make more money from Biofuel from hemp then we could from it's medicinal use. Fuck Oil! Bio-hemp is the future!

i have no problem with this in any way what so ever because i too think this would be the way to get our economy back on the upside. i didnt mean to make it seem like i have a problem or think its unfair in any way. that and i'm a very pro pot person because i've been smoking it for a very long time i just cant as of now since i'm tryin to enlist in the military
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

It won't pass.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:14 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
It won't pass.

Bogart
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:19 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
It won't pass.

i dont think so either but we can hope
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:27 am

A state bill like this couldn't even pass in California last year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 pm

it wont pass but it helps that were talking about it... at least its getting to that point

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
it wont pass but it helps that were talking about it... at least its getting to that point

Well we have shown the power to create UFC Matchups. Very soon the government will pickup on our awesomeness and we will be making laws in no time.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

yup, we need to get Drew in here... he works for the Government
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:19 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
It won't pass.

Bogart

ROFLMAO!
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 pm

seriously tho this would be fucking epic to make it through both houses of congress because call me crazy but this is exactly what are economy needs to be booming again the tax revenue would be outstanding
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:35 am

Deezy0814 wrote:
seriously tho this would be fucking epic to make it through both houses of congress because call me crazy but this is exactly what are economy needs to be booming again the tax revenue would be outstanding

We all know this and believe it, but congress closes eyes and ears on this subject and pretend it never happened. Big clusterfuck when it comes to this situation and our government. Tax revenue from cannibus sales alone would be awesome. Imagine all the money from Hemp mill for live stock, biofuel, clothing, rope, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:17 pm

the Utopian fantasies of potheads always make me chuckle
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
the Utopian fantasies of potheads always make me chuckle

This is no laughing matter! Either you're with us or against us. CHOOSE A SIDE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana   Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana Empty

Back to top Go down

Ron Paul, Barney Frank to jointly introduce bill to end federal war on marijuana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next