Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bustin up Lebron for kicks

Go down 
+6
KingsOwn19
timthebim
OU
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Bustin up Lebron for kicks Empty
PostSubject: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 pm

No Disrespect but all in all its fair to bust his balls after all the mocking and hype that came from the heat. Feel free to put up some good ones.

1. " I asked lebron for a dollar and he gave me 75 cents and told me he didnt have a fourth quarter"

2. Today is national lebron james day where everybody takes off the last 12 minutes of work.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
No Disrespect but all in all its fair to bust his balls after all the mocking and hype that came from the heat. Feel free to put up some good ones.

1. " I asked lebron for a dollar and he gave me 75 cents and told me he didnt have a fourth quarter"

2. Today is national lebron james day where everybody takes off the last 12 minutes of work.

im using this one today, lets hope it works!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm

im just gonna add this because i thought it was so fitting
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Bustin up Lebron for kicks IJrc4
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 pm

King James < Lebron the Pawn
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

The Flash < The Clap

(gave his ex wife herpes, she sued him for it and got a settlement)
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Bustin up Lebron for kicks Dirk_nowitzki_celebrates_his_finals_win_with_a_whole_lotta_champagne
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Bustin up Lebron for kicks Deshawn-stevenson-shirt2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Bustin up Lebron for kicks Cavs_owner_dan_gilbert_is_still_smarting_about_lebron_james
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 pm

I was about to post that killer hahah

Hows my Dirk Taste?

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 pm

lol, i thought that was funny
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 pm

last night was so crunk in dallas was like having the ultimate hall pass even the cops were celebrating
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

timthebim wrote:
Sad
its ok buddy, i know how it feels... my team got blasted by the mavs as well!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Sad
its ok buddy, i know how it feels... my team got blasted by the mavs as well!

Yeah I took a ton of shit today at work and expected nothing less here also.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 pm

warning to the starving children of guatamala, the Miami Heat 2011 CHampionships shirts that you will be receiving from the NBA comes with a choking hazard
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 pm

How come LeBron opted to not go to college?

Because he was never a fan of showing up for Finals.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:44 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

yall seen the Jordan Pippen one making its rounds ? let me find it
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm

damn it cant find it, MJ is lookin at Pippen and it sayds "still think hes better" and Pippens caption says man I was high as hell that day"
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Pippen and Jordan arent friends. Not saying they are enemies or anything, or they dislike each other.

It all goes back to when Pippen played with Barkley on the Rockets. Apparently they didnt like each other and Pippen would always name drop Jordan in their arguements. Jordan went out and told Pippen to pretty much shut his mouth. Jordan and Barkley are actually friends. I remember reading this story back in the early 2000's...cant find it on the internet.

Norm McDonald summed it up perfectly on his show when he said Pippen saying LeBron may be better was more of Pippen "passive agressive bullshit" in regards to Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 pm

agree Kings

but as far as Lebron is concerned

Only morons compare him to Jordan, who woulda thought he shouldnt even be compared to Steve Kerr
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
agree Kings

but as far as Lebron is concerned

Only morons compare him to Jordan, who woulda thought he shouldnt even be compared to Steve Kerr

Easy now!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:07 pm

sorry bro but its true

Lebron chokes in the crunch and you know it

Kerr was money with the game on the line
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
sorry bro but its true

Lebron chokes in the crunch and you know it

Kerr was money with the game on the line

I dont want to argue this today because u deserve to gloat about your boys winning but LeBron is still the best player in the world. He had a bad finals but remember he is 26 years old he has alot of time to win titles. Trust me he will win at least a couple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bustin up Lebron for kicks   Bustin up Lebron for kicks Empty

Back to top Go down

Bustin up Lebron for kicks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next